Can Chum the Waters be blocked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrangOetan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2011

Hey,

Does anyone know if Fizz's Ultimate Chum the Waters can be blocked or anything?
Specifically the fish that gets attached. Can that be removed with Cleanse, or QSS?
And those shields form Morgana and Nocturne? Will they stop the small fish?

Has anyone tried it yet?

Orang.

MegaUnderfreezer

16-11-2011

Nocturne and Sivir shield will stop fizz ulti. Cause they block the next ofensive spell. Just like banshees.
I dont know if Morgana shield will prevent fish to attach to her. Maiby, cause her shield is spell immune. However, the fish will stay on the ground and if she passes trough it, she will suffer damage.
Cleanse...I dont know either xD. But I think cleanse just remove the slow maiby? Its something we r going to discover with time.

Xyonon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2011

With his own trickser skill he may evade the enemies fizz ulti, same as shaco with his ulti, disappearing 0.5 sec, i guess he may evade. The hourglass will protect you too for sure

Yakkahboo

16-11-2011

yeah anything that works on spell prevention works on Chum. Its usually not that bad as you can easily charge to remove stuff like banshees, but watching banshees come up inbetween you attaching the fish and Sharky Shark appearing can be quite painful to watch