What counters Shyvana in the laning phase?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombilàu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-11-2011

I am not qq-ing , I just want to know what counters her in the lane. Could Nidalee or Riven be good against her?

EG Froggen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-11-2011

everything with sustain.. she has SO many counters

BA JuliiD

13-11-2011

Everything counters shyvana.Enuf said.

Shyvana es #1 useless-downvotes in 3.2.1...

DearPear

13-11-2011

Evade her skillshot, kill her.

someone010101

13-11-2011

yorick should crush her, just harass her down b4 she gets wriggles

Caethy

13-11-2011

Pretty much:
Any sustain - while Shyvanna doesn't need mana, she has absolutely no health sustain or way to avoid damage.
Ranged harass, she doesn't have a proper fast gap closer except for her ult, her skillshot on itself is negligible even if it hits (It shouldn't).

In fact, disregarding player skill and external factors like ganks, Shyvanna is outlaned by most solo lane champions.
As to the champions in your post: Nidalee should be fine, she can poke all day and heal whatever Shyvanna throws at her.
Riven should be more than fine, she can easily trade damage with Shyvanna. Her W, knockback on Q and shield on E should make it next to impossible to do a bad exchange. You might want to play it safe till you've got all three of your skills though. After that, the standard harass should be fine (Q-Q towards her, W, autoattack, Q for knockback, E out.)

Inaphyt

13-11-2011

Ok Ok guys hear me out, I want a lady right? and i want her to turn into a dragon yea? you get me? Sounds great! what skills shall she have? I SAID A LADY THAT TURNS INTO A DRAGON TIMOTHAH.

I find the ultimate voice on shyvana to be absolutely hilarious like a little nerd talking.

MaxiBeça

13-11-2011

Ap ww counters her real hard

Basically any champ with good sustain can own her.

NoTrigger

13-11-2011

olaf.

Escoteiro

13-11-2011

Get Cloth/5pot and rape her.

And pretty much every toplane can win against her.