Snowball champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VirginHunter88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

I would like to know which champs can snowball hard.. and i mean HARD! Pantheon, Akali..? I would like to know which champions exactly and why. So name a champ that is a great snowballer in ur opinion. Ty

Mabons

11-11-2011

I think Jax is good too for snowballing.

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

define snowballing then

a snowball champion doesnt feed on kills alone

we have 3 cases of champs that snowball of minions :P

but most assasins can snowball hard with an early lead

MaxxxY

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeiX View Post
define snowballing then

a snowball champion doesnt feed on kills alone

we have 3 cases of champs that snowball of minions :P

but most assasins can snowball hard with an early lead
And that is?

Barrytjuh

11-11-2011

kassadin

Pukey Lukey

11-11-2011

Akali kassadin talon

Miamio

11-11-2011

Vayne
Akali
Trynda
Jax
Talon

can snowball hard imo

VirginHunter88

12-11-2011

Well.. this is how I see it.. You can not really snowball of minions except if u are a hero that gains exceptional power with one specific item, who and what item that would be idk rly, mby jax if u can farm guinsoo or hex asap. My idea of snowball champions is this: Vayne or Panth who both have strong dmg and harass early game, who CAN get that fb with no problem and then it all goes nice from there, they become basically unstoppable and you gain a lot of momentum. Now Akali, for instance, is practically useless until she gets level six and them she goes boom Kassadin is pretty much the same as Akali and Trynda is a hard carry that has problems getting those early kills.. Idk about talon, i played him once or twice but so far pantheon and vayne seem like the best Im asking because, quite frankly, out of 10 games i lose 5 because of stupidity either on mine or on someone elses' side. If i play dps i will feed or my tank will screw up, if i play tenk blabla, u get the point HARD snowballing champions are sure way, or as sure as possible, of winning the game at 20 min mark and getting that sweet IP as fast as possible They get those first 2 or 3 kills, enemy team starts arguing, u get another good gank off and everything falls apart. I guess what im asking for is a champ who is not THAT MUCH dependant on team composition or his lane partner, who can fit in any lane or even solo.. Of course, there are no god mode champions, there is balance in this game, but some have it easier than the others. I find Gragas to be surprisingly good in solo games, too.

mantaba

12-11-2011

Riven can snowball really hard too

Summonabatch

12-11-2011

If you want a champ with snowballs look no further than Nunu!

On topic, I've seen karthus snowball out of control.