Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wait time in dominion is too long

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLiberation

11-19-2011

And you're basic this info on?

(And I've also got a great W/L ratio, sorry to kill your bon3r.)

eAkGBG

11-20-2011

I usaly get in after 40sec. and the timer say estimated 40sec. if you wait 1min more then estimated you are one of the dced players failing to launch a game. Restart your client.

Entengummitiger

11-20-2011

still they should change the matchmaking mathematics so that higher elo players can get a game within reasonable waiting times

TheLiberation

11-20-2011

Quote:
eAkGBG:
I usaly get in after 40sec. and the timer say estimated 40sec. if you wait 1min more then estimated you are one of the dced players failing to launch a game. Restart your client.

The past few days it improved quite a lot and I usually wait 1-3 minutes, but before at night I usually had to wait >5 minutes, sometimes reaching 10 or once even 13, and the approximate time usually said 2 or 3 minutes. It's not a client problem, just sometimes the approximate time seems to be off by quite a lot.

eAkGBG

11-20-2011

every single time i waited more then 1 minut over estimated time that is usaly around 20sec - 3min I's always a fail launch. And tell me where you can see win lose ratio i never seen such a thing. i can has all wins on my page for days but nothing change. over 200win on dominion now.

TheLiberation

11-20-2011

Well, I meant simply the Wins/Losses stats you can see after the game.

netheria

11-21-2011

Quote:
TheLiberation:
Well, I meant simply the Wins/Losses stats you can see after the game.

wait wait, you want me to document how elo works ?
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Elo_rating_system
there you go, more wins than losses = high rating.

For someone with a gold badge , im shocked you dont know how to find this yourself. BADDIE

TheLiberation

11-21-2011

The most hilarious thing I hadn't noticed is that you're a lvl 25 trying to teach me. Yes... it is incredibly difficult to get a good W/L at that level.

Just gtfo, loser. I won't reply to your posts and will just downvote from now on.

Entengummitiger

11-21-2011

liberation dude doesn't seem to familiar with the concept of irony

TheLiberation

11-21-2011

If you can find irony in his posts, you're the most ****ing powerful magnet on earth.

(Yeah, I know it's a bad joke. But it's late.)