Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wait time in dominion is too long

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drorian

11-10-2011

I want to believe this is a bug, often after a match started with about 2 minutes of wait time i hit the play again button and then wait for 10 minutes, the game won't start again so i have to reconnect and wait another 2 minutes before being able to play

I'm not so high elo on dominion, i have about +30 wins on ~150 wins but this is starting to be a serious problem, for a game which lasts 20 minutes waiting 10 minutes every time isn't fun.

I will add that this is often happening when I try to play in the afternoon but also happens in the evening sometimes.
anyone else got the same problem?

netheria

11-17-2011

im 36 - 17 win loss Dominion, Average queue 10 min +

Kinda cba play it more due to the rediculus queue time.

Entengummitiger

11-17-2011

yeah its annoying

Drorian

11-18-2011

it is REALLY annoying i'm just at 15:24 right now :/ and can't find a game..

Drorian

11-18-2011

ok it's reaching 20 minutes, after that I 'll have to go cause i won't have enough time to end the game... why make a 20 minutes short mode if you can't play it when you have ~25 free minutes?

TheSecurus

11-18-2011

Strange... I honestly never had a que longer then 1 min. I do play evenings during the week and weekends whole day... maybe thats the "rush hour" of LoL dominion?

Drorian

11-18-2011

no sorry during the weekend I have like 5-10 min queues alternating ~1 min queues
now I'm pretty sure it's elo related cause during one afternoon I brought my new lvl 13 account from 1 min queues to 10 min queues by winning almost all games :/

netheria

11-19-2011

Saturday afternoon, 10 min queue and i gave up, playing SR rest of the day i guess...

TheLiberation

11-19-2011

Been playing since 10:30 AM today, and had much shorter queues than at night. Never went above 6 minutes, and usually it was 2-3.

netheria

11-19-2011

Quote:
TheLiberation:
Been playing since 10:30 AM today, and had much shorter queues than at night. Never went above 6 minutes, and usually it was 2-3.

Elo related, If you got Twice the amount of wins as losses it will result in 10-20 min queue.