Tristana buff!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindstealth

09-11-2011

Tristana has eventually faded form games, she definitely needs a little buff specially to the ultimate because its useless unless you are very sure you will kill the guy. So what i was thinking is make it like vayne's E, when you ulti someone, and he smashes into the wall then he should get stunned. All i wanted to know is will this make her op?

Mäusebauch

09-11-2011

I think tristana is pretty balanced... with incoming flash nerf, she will get even better compared to other ADs because of her 2 escapes (W, R)

Miamio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

You want to buff the best late game carry (well if u left out vayne)?
The ult has more uses than just securing a kill
u can disable some ults/make them useless with it by shooting them away for example galios ult , kennen , fiddles ult and katas ult
u can use it to escape by blowing the whole enemy team away from u with it , especially in the jungle
u can use it to blow an escaping enemy back to your team

Liobal

09-11-2011

Trist is perfectly fine. She can't faceroll through the laning phase though unlike Caith or Graves (what seems to be the recent trend) but her endgame is as good as ever. You just need to be good enough to get there.

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

you know that a properly played tristana late becomes untouchable rigth?
and you dont use that ult for damage laterits one of your escapes and your Hard CC

Linif

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindStealth View Post
Tristana has eventually faded form games, she definitely needs a little buff specially to the ultimate because its useless unless you are very sure you will kill the guy.
You're the type of ******** who'll use Tristanas ult to kill an opponent rather than use it to send them into your team, ain't ya?

-1 because you don't know what you're talking about and if it were possible another -1 because you use your ult to kill rather than your right click. D:

Captain WSS

09-11-2011

Trist is good but you need 100 cs by the 10th minute in soloq :/

i cant do it as im bad ad carry and i despise botlane (u have to rely on another person who u dont know to keep u good, they usually end up flaming you)

Sfincter

09-11-2011

Tristana doent need buff at all.

Poke in lane with E
Max W, than lvl 2-3 in E (dont max e after W, because when youre like lvl 10 q is becoming much better)
at lvl 6 you can instakill their ad carry if you poked enough.

Just W on top of them (taric tris or sona ult tris makes this easy as ****), aa, E, aa, ignite/exhaust, R = dead

I am Sûpport

09-11-2011

wtf BUFF her? l2p. I play Tristana alot and rllly like her i don't think she needs a buff at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindStealth View Post
needs a little buff specially to the ultimate because its useless unless you are very sure you will kill the guy
REALLY? you don't use her ultimate to kill(maybe half the time) but mostly you use it to save urself and ur team or shoot someone into the team. And you can use her ult to kill very easy because you autoattack 1 time after shooting the ult so if you know her damage its not hard at all.

Maelos

09-11-2011

op is an idiot