Lee Sin VS Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PinAce

09-11-2011

Hello Summoners!

I playing alot riven lately and i usualy go solo top with her and i doin pretty well out there.
I played vs alot of good solo top champions and i usualy dominate them, butsome players taking Lee Sin for solo top and not jungle and it happens i usualy dominate no problme.
I think Riven i the best counter for Lee Sin on solo top, just think about it, when he use hes Q on you, you stun him with W and while stuned you starting your Q combo to knok him back from hes minions so he wont get away, if he does get away you chase him with E.
Maybe its not good enough to kill him but its good enough to make him loose farm.

I Love Lemon Tea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

A good lee vs riven should always be passive early because minions hurts. After his w is lv2 or 3 riven will suffer because of the life steal and armour bonus. Just my thoughts that a good lee shouldn't lose to riven as the game proceeds. (early game maybe)

PinAce

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrations View Post
A good lee vs riven should always be passive early because minions hurts. After his w is lv2 or 3 riven will suffer because of the life steal and armour bonus. Just my thoughts that a good lee shouldn't lose to riven as the game proceeds. (early game maybe)
You acualy right , she is very effective against lee sin in early (lvl 1-12) but she still can dominate him in late.(talking with experience)