Ashe needs some help.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonixXIII

09-11-2011

Ashe needs a slight buff, nothing much just enough to bring her back in line with the other range AD carrys.
Kog,Cait,vayne and graves now are all much better choices. the all have a stronger early game and are the same as her in late game if not better.

Ashes passive is lacking, early game 3% ever 3 seconds is kinda pointless, and at 16 getting 18% every 3 is more useful, i think i needs its early game improved to maybe 10% going upto 18-20%.

her volly is weak in compairson (Yes before people comment, it is strong, its not compaired to Caits Q or graves Q) The base is a hell of alot lower, and unlike cait who can hit through minions or graves who can hit the same target with more than one bullet, they should implement that volly can hit with 10-15% reduced to each arrow, considering she fires 7 arrows.

Hawkshot is extremly helpful but maybe a cooldown reduction as it levels? i know its not ment to be spammed but 60 seconds at level 5 is kinda long.

Her ulty is good as it is and frost shot is super helpful for catching people.

TL;DR: Ashe is falling behind the other range carrys.

Chéeseface

09-11-2011

I still play ashe as one of my favoured carrys. The slow brings great utility to the fight, the arrow is perfect for initation or for just turning the tides in a 1v1... the crit is useful only after returning to base... i like the concept seeing as soon as you get back you are guarenteed a free crit on your enemy, which is enough deterence to make them think twice before pushing the lane when you B. I agree hawkshot is on a little too long a CD for saying its not global... but as its range increases it just becomes more useful... 60 seconds is a long time but its a free CV... and finally, yes volley is generally weak and falls of at late game. Soon as you hit about 1.5attackspd and 50 odd% crit with 200 odd AD, volley isnt worth using... BUT... it applies with every other AD carry in game... carrys become autoattack hoes past the 40 min mark. But volley is hella powerful early game, it does insane damage and applies your AOE slow.

I think ashe has so many good things going for her, alot of people just dont notice her full potential because they are too interested in highdamage pew pew pew champs... her utility combined with her damage is completly gamechanging when played right. No buff required.

MoonixXIII

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chéeseface View Post
60 seconds is a long time but its a free CV... and finally, yes volley is generally weak and falls of at late game. Soon as you hit about 1.5attackspd and 50 odd% crit with 200 odd AD, volley isnt worth using... BUT... it applies with every other AD carry in game... carrys become autoattack hoes past the 40 min mark. But volley is hella powerful early game, it does insane damage and applies your AOE slow.
Cait can scout bushes better with her traps, which stun and grant vision for 6 seconds, she has a great escape with her net, which also slows her Q is also useable lategame.

Graves has an AoE slow that reduces there vision, a dash in/out with an attackspeed buff, and HUGE early game with his Q which also goes into lategame.

I understand what your saying with her utility, but she needs bringing to the level of graves cait, vayne and kog.

Chéeseface

09-11-2011

Cait can scout a single pixel of the map with a compined snare, this "scout" only works if they stand on that one pixel. Caits net is litterally only used for escape, to knock yourself back to slow someone just creates a window in a chase, if you miss its just jepordising.

I could be mistaken in saying, i cant really be bothered to think at the moment this late at night, but Ashe may be the ONLY carry in game with a global, *pottential to be* the longest duration stun in game, AOE damage that is pretty high still, and a AOE slow... this alone brings ashe up to par. A Carry relies on his feed to carry his team, a ashe that is unfed can still initate fights and CC a entire team with respectable damage... Ashe is a safe choice for carrys... means if you come against someone better, which no one can ever help... there is always something to fall back on. This gives her a edge imo.

MoonixXIII

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chéeseface View Post
Cait can scout a single pixel of the map with a compined snare, this "scout" only works if they stand on that one pixel.
When cait drops the trap into the bush anyone in the bush is shown, the same effect with graves smoke

N3v3rm1nd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

Well,I wouldn't say that Ashe is worst ad carry or not viable at all,her volley does less damage but it has slow.I find her quite dangerous to lane against,but I cant disagree about passive.
It got to be one of the worst passive's ever,I mean,yes,level 1 ,u can get your crit on the enemy champ,but after that its soo useless.
I mean,lategame your crit chance will be high enough as it is,passive will have no use at all.
Even while laning,you have to lasthit,you don't have the time to wait to get ur 100% crit.
IDK,maybe they should transform hawkshot's gold bonus into her passive(like TF's,but only for her,very useful on AD carry,since farm is the key) and,because of that, decrease cd on hawkshot/increase duration or something like that.

MoonixXIII

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3v3rm1nd View Post
Well,I wouldn't say that Ashe is worst ad carry or not viable at all,her volley does less damage but it has slow.I find her quite dangerous to lane against,but I cant disagree about passive.
It got to be one of the worst passive's ever,I mean,yes,level 1 ,u can get your crit on the enemy champ,but after that its soo useless.
I mean,lategame your crit chance will be high enough as it is,passive will have no use at all.
Even while laning,you have to lasthit,you don't have the time to wait to get ur 100% crit.
IDK,maybe they should transform hawkshot's gold bonus into her passive(like TF's,but only for her,very useful on AD carry,since farm is the key) and,because of that, decrease cd on hawkshot/increase duration or something like that.
Her passive is usefull during lategame, as its 18% every 3 at level 16, its the fact its only 3% per 3 at level 1, meaning its only used once walking to the tower, yes i understand the wait for creep hp to drop before last hitting, but it only takes about 3-5 seconds for the minions hp to drop, not letting the crit chance get past, an extra 3-6%, it needs making stronger earlygame not changing.

Chéeseface

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonixXIII View Post
When cait drops the trap into the bush anyone in the bush is shown, the same effect with graves smoke
Everyone in the brush is only shown for a split second, hawkshot has a nice little duration on it and can show multiple brushes since it has the same effect as CV, i like the fact it shows everything whilst going towards its target location too, its a stronger cv!! but yea, im not one of the people who thinks ashe needs a major buff, i play her still, i still carry with her... and as long as she can forfill the role then she is on par, even tho her skillset / damage may not look so glamorous... its there if you use it right.

Sendotux

09-11-2011

I would undo the ulti CD nerf. Besides from that, she's mostly fine.

MoonixXIII

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendotux View Post
I would undo the ulti CD nerf. Besides from that, she's mostly fine.
Her skillset is built to be a pure AA kiter, which imo doesnt work with all these off tanks flying around with there gapclosers, stuns and general cc, weres vayne can knock them back and tumble away, cait can net away and slow them, and graves can slow and slide away.

Ashe can only slow them, maybe double the effect of frozen arrow on her w, she doesnt have the tools for the current meta IMO.

12345 ... 7