Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Overpowered champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuddingFever

11-04-2011

Fiddlesticks - Please give him more cooldown on Drain.
Lee Sin- His Resonating Strike is kind of OP, and he is too much tanky for that much dmg.
Malzahar- His ulti last too long.
Poppy - She's OP at Dominion
Shyvana - Absolutely too much damage for that much health
Singed- Poison Trail is really OP
Tryndamere - You should nerf him really bad, even if he has bad score and not much minions,
he is still doing some nice damage. And ulti shold last a little less.

This is not only my opinion, my friends think this too. There are some kind of OP heroes that I didn't mention here. The game is great and everything but there's much OP heroes. This is my favourite game and I would like it to be balanced. Don't hate this, this is only a critic!

Sedekk

11-05-2011

Poppy is the only one in there that's OP, but nobody plays her anyway.

TastiCzZ

11-05-2011

rofl @ malza op

Deneviel

11-05-2011

Fiddlesticks - The problem is not his drain but his fear+drain combo, If he drain u simple run out of range and he do poor damage, go on him 2 vs 1 and he is dead

Lee Sin- Sligth OP yes but there is worse than him, Even if well played he is still managiable and he is not so much played ( at least till now )

Malzahar- His ulti can be broken with a stun or a Quicksilver

Poppy - Dunno, yes she is a nuisance but she is 1 on 1 focused go on her 2 vs 1 and after her ulti she is dead. In dominion could be a problem cause before her ulti end enemy support has arrived.

Shyvana - 0 cc >_>

Singed- A really problematic guy but far from begain called op

Tryndamere - I continue to think that trynd problem is not his ulti but his Spinning Slash too much utility for a skill, considering the incoming clenanse buff and the flash nerf they must reduce it's range and remove the Non-backgrondcollision.

ReLowned

11-05-2011

Trynda = OP , FACT , i just did 3 games 3v3 , in one of them i saw a tyndra Tank 3 turrets not losing more than 1 quarter of his HP he killed me in 2 strikes when i had 2000 hp and a decent armor rate. me and my friends that were playing also agree. and i hope Riot Really breaks the champion like they effed up vladimir

The Binary

11-05-2011

All champs with built in flash.

Soraoi

11-06-2011

Lee Sin

burg3r

11-06-2011

must chase Singed

F4wks

11-06-2011

Quote:
L0wn:
Trynda = OP , FACT , i just did 3 games 3v3 , in one of them i saw a tyndra Tank 3 turrets not losing more than 1 quarter of his HP he killed me in 2 strikes when i had 2000 hp and a decent armor rate. me and my friends that were playing also agree. and i hope Riot Really breaks the champion like they effed up vladimir

So they should break a balanced champ cause you play 3v3, which is not balanced and will never be?
I really feel sad for u...

HINOA9999

12-03-2011

Fiddle: Too many CCs for only one champion
Lee Sin: You let Lee Sin land his Q with minions nearby to which he can escape his W ? L2P
Malzahar: Agree. He needs a serious nerf to his damage/range. A champion that can deal so much damage from safety should not exist and sadly, he is not the onlyone.
Poppy: I've seen Poppy do crazy stuff if fed. However, the guys uo there are right, she is almost never used.
Shyvana: She does have too much life. But she is manageable
Singed: the coward champion and one of the most annoying ones. If he left the league I wouldn't miss him at all. His playstyle is just the same no matter who uses him. He can only do that which is pretty stupid.
Tryndamere: he can kill people really fast if wealthy and his immortality is just retarded = Immortally retarded players.