Overpowered champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuddingFever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Fiddlesticks - Please give him more cooldown on Drain.
Lee Sin- His Resonating Strike is kind of OP, and he is too much tanky for that much dmg.
Malzahar- His ulti last too long.
Poppy - She's OP at Dominion
Shyvana - Absolutely too much damage for that much health
Singed- Poison Trail is really OP
Tryndamere - You should nerf him really bad, even if he has bad score and not much minions,
he is still doing some nice damage. And ulti shold last a little less.

This is not only my opinion, my friends think this too. There are some kind of OP heroes that I didn't mention here. The game is great and everything but there's much OP heroes. This is my favourite game and I would like it to be balanced. Don't hate this, this is only a critic!

Sedekk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Poppy is the only one in there that's OP, but nobody plays her anyway.

TastiCzZ

05-11-2011

rofl @ malza op

Deneviel

05-11-2011

Fiddlesticks - The problem is not his drain but his fear+drain combo, If he drain u simple run out of range and he do poor damage, go on him 2 vs 1 and he is dead

Lee Sin- Sligth OP yes but there is worse than him, Even if well played he is still managiable and he is not so much played ( at least till now )

Malzahar- His ulti can be broken with a stun or a Quicksilver

Poppy - Dunno, yes she is a nuisance but she is 1 on 1 focused go on her 2 vs 1 and after her ulti she is dead. In dominion could be a problem cause before her ulti end enemy support has arrived.

Shyvana - 0 cc >_>

Singed- A really problematic guy but far from begain called op

Tryndamere - I continue to think that trynd problem is not his ulti but his Spinning Slash too much utility for a skill, considering the incoming clenanse buff and the flash nerf they must reduce it's range and remove the Non-backgrondcollision.

ReLowned

06-11-2011

Trynda = OP , FACT , i just did 3 games 3v3 , in one of them i saw a tyndra Tank 3 turrets not losing more than 1 quarter of his HP he killed me in 2 strikes when i had 2000 hp and a decent armor rate. me and my friends that were playing also agree. and i hope Riot Really breaks the champion like they effed up vladimir

The Binary

06-11-2011

All champs with built in flash.

Soraoi

06-11-2011

Lee Sin

burg3r

06-11-2011

must chase Singed

F4wks

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0wn View Post
Trynda = OP , FACT , i just did 3 games 3v3 , in one of them i saw a tyndra Tank 3 turrets not losing more than 1 quarter of his HP he killed me in 2 strikes when i had 2000 hp and a decent armor rate. me and my friends that were playing also agree. and i hope Riot Really breaks the champion like they effed up vladimir
So they should break a balanced champ cause you play 3v3, which is not balanced and will never be?
I really feel sad for u...

HINOA9999

03-12-2011

Fiddle: Too many CCs for only one champion
Lee Sin: You let Lee Sin land his Q with minions nearby to which he can escape his W ? L2P
Malzahar: Agree. He needs a serious nerf to his damage/range. A champion that can deal so much damage from safety should not exist and sadly, he is not the onlyone.
Poppy: I've seen Poppy do crazy stuff if fed. However, the guys uo there are right, she is almost never used.
Shyvana: She does have too much life. But she is manageable
Singed: the coward champion and one of the most annoying ones. If he left the league I wouldn't miss him at all. His playstyle is just the same no matter who uses him. He can only do that which is pretty stupid.
Tryndamere: he can kill people really fast if wealthy and his immortality is just retarded = Immortally retarded players.