Opinions please: Is Shyvanna OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealTirigon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

First, this is no QQ thread so dont downvote.

Now, apparently opinions are very split towards Shyvanna. I have heard some say she is the most OP champ ever, others say shes balanced, yet again some say she is UP and useless.
Personally, I leaned towards the "balanced" side, like I do with all champs except Fiddle, Trynda and Jax, and I didnt have any problems playing vs her.

However, after playing her myself, I have to say: Holy SH!T that little girl owns, and on top of that she is probably the easiest champion I have ever played. So maybe she is OP after all?

I would appreciate if you, fellow forumites, could share your opinion, and explain why you think about her the way you do!

llIfluffybunnies

04-11-2011

balanced.

in my hands op:P

Most people that cry 'op' are the ones that dont have the ip/rp to spend on a champ and get owned the first few times because they haven't played her yet. In 2 weeks when people get more accustomed to her and everyone had a chance to learn her mechanics you will see that she's pretty balanced.

powerful damage, interesting mechanics and versatile build possibilities. And shapechange into a dragon, this champ is really cool and I wanna thank riot for making a cool one.

Pwncat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Not so the champ, more so the standard atmog trinity build.

RealTirigon

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llIfluffybunnies View Post
balanced.

Most people that cry 'op' are the ones that dont have the ip/rp to spend on a champ and get owned the first few times because they haven't played her yet. In 2 weeks when people get more accustomed to her and everyone had a chance to learn her mechanics you will see that she's pretty balanced.
Yes that is usually the case, but like i said: Before I played her I found her balanced and easy to handle and only when I played myself I saw how strong she is. That is why I am in doubt.

Quote:
powerful damage, interesting mechanics and versatile build possibilities. And shapechange into a dragon, this champ is really cool and I wanna thank riot for making a cool one.
Indeed! Also very cool skins, even the classic one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwncat View Post
I have built neither Triforce nor Warmogs on her.

Tehprawner

04-11-2011

They all cry Op when i get infinity edge and start 3/4 hitting people.

Pwncat

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTirigon View Post
I have built neither Triforce nor Warmogs on her.
>not building atmogs trinity on every melee fighter
>2011

ISHYGDDT

Deadly Overdose

04-11-2011

not at all

Wompus

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llIfluffybunnies View Post
balanced.

Someone had a luck streak and is pretty happy about it, posting in all topics about Shyvana about how he good is with her. Holy ****. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

llIfluffybunnies

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwncat View Post
I build her with fmallet, standard ad and tank gear.. am I bad now?

TheoreticalGamer

04-11-2011

Played versus dozen or two so far ... Only one was really problematic and won the game for her team. Yes, she built triforce+atmog.. So we can all agree that atmog itself is the OP item combo on any melee (and any melee can use this combo)

As for Shyvana ... I find her balanced. If not played with atmog she cant do THAT much on her own.