What's your Top 5 fun to play champions?

1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeepBlu

30-09-2010

Not top 5 strongest champions, but those who you feel fun to play with.

Here is my list:

5- Twitch: it is fun to walk around invisible and setting up ambushes.

4- Xin Zhao: his combo is satisfying, also in 5v5 team fights I like to charge into 5 champs hitting my ulti in their faces then combo then flash away before I die.

3- Pantheon: I fell in love with his ulti.. nothing more satisfying than falling from sky and dealing huge damage.

2- Garen: I love his style.. unique , fast, deadly and terrifying to his enemies.

1- Blitzcrank: the funniest champ I have played with, extremely fun and satisfying combo.

Gerrion

30-09-2010

I think Miss Fortune's ultimate should have an honorable mention: the sight of a massive bullet fire with a maniacal laugh gives opponents the goosebumps.

Grimtoll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-09-2010

Nice idea for a thread
Can't really think of the champions I have most fun with (Since I'm sitting at college atm..Bored lunch break D: ) buuut can think of a few offhand.

I mainly have fun with Blitz as it's so satisfying doing an awesome grab or getting ganked and getting away with low hp thanks to mana barrier <3
Another champ I tend to have fun with is Garen with all his spinning and yelling of "CHARGE!"/"DEMACIAAAA!" etc

Tinkiewinkie

30-09-2010

5. cho gath - mfing cho gath is aweessooooome <3

4. warwick - life stealing like WOW 0.o

3 master yi - right click laming

2 xin zhao - nice in teamfights great damage input

1 vlad - i love when they call me op

ypjeweetzelluf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-09-2010

5. Shaco - love his damage, but getting bored if play him to much
4. Kog'maw - his joke is totally AWESOME, and he is uber against tanks
3. Sivir - I love it when people call my boomerang blade OP, i build him AP =D
2. Teemo - Awesome champ to ambush putting a mushroom right in front of myself and wait stealth
1. Malphite - He is in my oppinion the funienst to play, running fast by his seismic shard. and his ground slam combined with a sunfire powns minions like helllll=D

DrussIV

30-09-2010

5. Morgana

4. Shen

3. Cho Gath

2. Garen

1. Mundo goes where he pleases.

But really mundo is it. The others just played when in need (or free in Morgana's case).

Xervensa

30-09-2010

5. annie
4. WW
3. Rammus
2. Twitch (havent tried him but guess would be fun to ambush and spray & pray)
1. Vlad (no competition ^^ most fun 4 me)

kangofu

30-09-2010

5. Xin zaho

4. Tristana

3. Ezreal

2. Poppy, I play together with a panth, and we get first blood, and more 9/10 times, the doble stun, and great damage is just to much for any hero, even morde.

1. Soraka, This champion have given me so many wins, and I've been called a cheater more times that i can remember, Its so fun!, ohh and yes, poppy/panth get called cheaters too, but come on, why do people try to go out, when they know we are there?!!!

Thuarr

30-09-2010

1 Poppy, towerdiving like nobody else... Great survival and numbers going up to 2k are always fun to see.
2 Nidalee, Heals, Free Spells Form (great for Archangel's), great scout spell but most of all seeing Teemo drop from 100% to 20% from a spear coming out of the wall once you're fed
3 Kassadin, <3 his ult however his W skill makes me sad.

After this there are lots of champions which I play on regular basis which I love/like as well (Mordekaiser, Katarina, Akali, Kennen, Kog'maw, Karthus, Sivir, Warwick and Mundo).

Faabs

30-09-2010

5. Kog'Maw

4. Olaf

3. Sivir

2. Nunu

1. Fiddlesticks

1234511 ... 33