Locked camera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unfitting

31-10-2011

I've been playing with locked camera for a while now (Well, I've been only playing LoL for about a week.)

It is quite comfortable, but it has an obvious problem. So my question would be should I play with locked or should I start getting used to that horribly uncomfortable unlocked camera?

Nahrtent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-10-2011

Unlock ASAP. I've been there, too, playing Jax and thinking 'man I don't need to unlock this I'm melee anyway and I can check the map' WRONG.

Unlock it, it takes maybe 2 games of getting used to it (I promise this!!!) and after that you'll have way better map awareness and stuff like that.

Tristan Trades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-10-2011

The moment you are in a teamfight it's better to lock. But outside that, unlock.

basod

31-10-2011

Have it unlocked and practise this camera view in bot games to get accustomed to it.

In teamfights, its better to press/hold the space bar to centre upon your character..

arthurmauk

31-10-2011

Unlock it, or you'll have serious performance issues as Purple (team at top).

Forbidden Artist

01-11-2011

when iam running around i usually press down f1, it will lock the camera onto your champ as long as you are pressing the button.

you cant play without a free view around you, you wont see whats coming :d

fightknights

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden Artist View Post
when iam running around i usually press down f1, it will lock the camera onto your champ as long as you are pressing the button.

you cant play without a free view around you, you wont see whats coming :d
Isn't the spacebar more comfortable to press and hold?

Sergante

04-11-2011

i lock and i play good. i dont find any problems.

seven

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergante View Post
i lock and i play good. i dont find any problems.
Try playing with an unlocked camera, you'll get even better

fightknights

08-11-2011

With a locked camera you cant watch other lanes or even further than you screen. This you need to play well.