FPS drop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tface

28-09-2010

First my system;

Windows 7 32bit
24 inches samsung B2430
İntel 2.4 Ghz Core2duo
His HD5750 Graphics Card
400 W High power power supply
4 gb kingston DDR2 800 MHZ ram

I play Farcry2 1920*1080 Ulta High and 2x AA smoothly and lots of game with high graphic options such as Crysis (High 0xAA) etc. But in League of Legends my fps drops to 35 from 60 (60 my monitors refreshrate) in action even in medium graphic options. My framecapt is Stable.I know LOL doesn't need high end pc like Farcry II or Crysis. I got 470 wins and i am not happy with this issue and i wanna break up playing. Pls solve YOUR problem and don't talk me about updating drivers, dx9 (i got the latest) etc. cos my pc works very fine in all games i have played instead of LOL.

Tface

28-09-2010

No help? Ok chance the title "No Help & No Support"

Techno Ivan

28-09-2010

Many many people have this same issue (including myself). That's probably who no one's responding.. there's already lots of threads about it.

They said they're working on it... but if you don't feel like waiting for a fix (which I'm slowly starting to lose hope for), you can kill lolclient.exe in the processes right before the game begins. This should make you able to play with the fps like it used to be, however you'll have to relog after each match if you want to keep playing (also no score screen at the end of the match)

Tface

29-09-2010

Is it a problem with win7 if it is, i will chance my OP system to vista.

Techno Ivan

29-09-2010

I'm using windows xp and also have the fps issue, so I kinda doubt that the problem lies in the operating system. But anyway, you should consider yourself lucky, since some people end up with even lower framerates like 7~11.. now that's really unplayable compared to 35 xD

My comp's a bit older and it used to run the game at 30fps before the MF patch. I saw some threads about the upcoming patch and sadly not a thing has been mentioned about this issue. I don't want to expect it being fixed in it as I could only end up getting disappointed again lol

Hippiepiraten

29-09-2010

I've got vista and the same issue. Have you tried what this guy suggests?
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ead.php?t=7012

Techno Ivan

30-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippiepiraten View Post
I've got vista and the same issue. Have you tried what this guy suggests?
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ead.php?t=7012
Isn't that for lag issues? I don't have any game lags in that area (Game latency). Only the framerate one.

And I have all of that installed already though, except for framework, so I might try it (last time one of those messed up my comp badly, had to completely reinstall)