Malzahar vs Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l3lackIce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-10-2011

Which one of these Champions do you guys think is better? Malzahar or Vayne?
I've seen both these champions in action and i'd like to know what u people think about both of them

starfux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

27-10-2011

Cannot be compared.

If you want an answer, at least give some criteria for being "better".
For instance, Malzahar is the better pusher, but Vayne does more sustained damage lategame.

Facy

27-10-2011

Malzahar is totally overnerfed hes maybe the worst Mage in LoL and can be counterd by too many things way too easy, while Vayne is still a viable AD carry.

I think that answerd your question.

Gaofighgar

27-10-2011

AD or AP. Can't be compared.

Better pick Irelia.

l3lackIce

27-10-2011

thanks

Vivio

27-10-2011

Too different apart, how can you possibly compare them!?

Gaylen McFaggit

28-10-2011

No one of them.Go for Yorick and faceroll 24/7

Rakydei

29-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facy View Post
Malzahar is totally overnerfed hes maybe the worst Mage in LoL and can be counterd by too many things way too easy, while Vayne is still a viable AD carry.

Not sure if trolling or stupid...

Anyway, Malzahar is, when you learn to play him, one of the most scary mages around: if properly played you can burst down pretty much any mid the instant you hit lvl 6, you have incredible sustain (manawise) through your E skill, you have an AoE silence that silences for 3 secs, you have an AoE pool that deals damage equal to a percentage of a persons max health, and all your spells (aside from your pool) have 0.8 ratios or higher. The only thing that's bad about malzahar is that his entire instagib combo can be countered with a very very cheap item, quicksilver sash; However, most people below a certain elo usually dont bother getting one in my experience.

I think that answered your comment.

Chicabunga

29-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facy View Post

Kill yourself please.

Mayor Lag

Community Coordinator

29-10-2011

That's like asking what's better - socks or a hat?

Better how? At laning? At carrying team? At farming? Pushing?