Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sale: 50% Off Sion, Karthus, Vladimir, and Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HazardousMemory

10-26-2011

Oh you've got to be kidding! I just bought Vlad a few hours ago for full price and NOW you reduce him? -.-

MisterGaddafi

10-26-2011

Seems like the surprise party is blown off...

Arceus

10-27-2011

Fiddles not even on sale anymore?

Arceus

10-27-2011

Is fiddlesticks even on sale anymore? was gona get him and the skin but not paying 500 rp..

superboy122

10-27-2011

They should make the IP price cheater and some other champions.The new champs always 6300 why not 4800?
Thumps UP!!!!

Phantar

10-27-2011

Quote:
JolliJarhead:
Is fiddlesticks even on sale anymore? was gona get him and the skin but not paying 500 rp..

So I am not the only person who noticed none of these characters seem to be on sale anymore even though the thread specifically states the sale is supposed to end on the 31st.

SamsonXL

10-27-2011

Quote:
Moneypenny:
From Friday, October 28th, through Monday, October 31st, champions Sion, Karthus, Vladimir, and Fiddlesticks will be available for 50% off.

Well, you people are aware that it's not even friday, october 28th yet? Sale starts tomorrow so stop crying.

Blazure

10-27-2011

Even though I probably won't play Vladimir until he is buffed to a state where hymoglebom(or w/e that crazy word is) actually does more damage than Soraka's starcall, I'll be buying him, just 'cause he is so fun to play.

Yippster

Recruiter

10-27-2011

How about letting me finally test Vlad before you put him on sale? Been waiting for free week Vladimir pretty much ever since i started playing and i refuse to buy without having tried him before.

4M4triX

03-03-2012

Please can you do sale again?I need Vlad i have 600RP and i want to buy Vlad!!! please do the sale next week because then i am very happy