Harrowing Sale on Spooky Skins and Champions!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorteCerebral

26-10-2011

How about other spooky champ skins like Pumpkin Head Fiddlesticks (not available tho), Spooky Gangplank.. and so on, why aren't they on sale? :s

SkillThief

26-10-2011

annie sale? 450 ip sale ?

Okeeee if you say so

Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorteCerebral View Post
How about other spooky champ skins like Pumpkin Head Fiddlesticks (not available tho), Spooky Gangplank.. and so on, why aren't they on sale? :s
Spooky Gnagplank was on sale like 4 weeks ago.
I do agree with this a bit though.
Would be good to have more spooky skins available for these events.

Maderpaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2011

riot please stop baiting me to buy RP :'(

Chocoprince

26-10-2011

Harrowing limited edition skins: Annie, Nocturne, Blitzcrank and Nidalee
Harrowing spooky champions: Annie, Nocturne, Blitzcrank and Nidalee
I see what you did there Riot...

Urusai Yatsura

26-10-2011

Wasnt Nightmare Cho'Gath on sale few weeks ago?

NaKeD666

26-10-2011

I just bought Nocturne and his skin about 6-7 hours ago.. and now you put him on discount =/ I wasted RP.

TaoShamash

26-10-2011

Karthus skin... mmm..... i like the concept and the art but the in game model make me unwilling: the stick of the scythe needs to be longer, the rope/cape needs to be more etereal and less tight, and of course the ribs cage is a no imo.

I'll wait untill the end of the offer to decide.

Naeleen

26-10-2011

I don't get how Nightmare Cho'Gath, Blitzcrank, Nidalee and Annie are "spooky", but if it makes you happy I'll say they are spooky...

For your information, Fiddlesticks, Dr. Mundo, Maokai, Shaco, Veigar, Vladimir, heck even Jax, are much "spookier"...

Cysgod

26-10-2011

Lol Cho'Gath in his original skin is not someone your going to take to see your mother now is it but Nightmare skin on sale may mean I need to buy yet more RP this free 2 play game can get rather expensive at times.
Still I am at the point now where I can put all the Ip I earn towards new champions and I do have a good selection of unlocked champions