Best Bottom Lane Combo's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyperx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-10-2011

I wanted some advice about bottom lane, im level 28 at the moment and am collecting champions for ranked games, i can confidently solo mid top and jungle to an above average level, and want to know the "cookie cutter" combos for bottom lane.

I know that people mainly suggest any ad carry + support but i want to know names of champions and aybe briefly why they are good. Thanks.

Suggestions:

Caitlyn + Taric
Soraka + Kog'Maw/Graves
Ezreal + Taric

randomnoob1337

23-10-2011

Taric + caitlyn lvl 1 stun trap combo

Torbun

23-10-2011

caitlyn and taric ofcourse.

Frederik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-10-2011

Just a tip, don't play ranked as soon as you hit level 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by th0ms View Post
what failatlife says ... Don't play ranked when u just hit 30 ... you're used to normal games which is a joke compared to ranked games.. ranked games are much harder and the players are twice as good.
Not really true at sub ~1300 ELO. It's just that you still are somewhat new to the game as you usually 'only' have ~150 wins at level 30. You might either be or think you are good for someone with that amount of wins, but you can be a huge letdown if you're paired with or against more 'experienced' players.

th0ms

23-10-2011

what failatlife says ... Don't play ranked when u just hit 30 ... you're used to normal games which is a joke compared to ranked games.. ranked games are much harder and the players are twice as good.

Hyperx

23-10-2011

Yeah im not going to get myself into the no runes vortex that i hear is so bad, and caitlyn taric, seems strong, i'll practice those.

ChamionB

23-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailAtLife View Post
Just a tip, don't play ranked as soon as you hit level 30.
I played ranked as soon as I was lvl 30 and I only had 1 champion. Still, I dominated 1200-1400 elo before having to learn some new tricks.

On-topic though, Taric + Caitlyn is an obvious one, but I think soraka with kog' maw or graves is the best.

Hyperx

23-10-2011

good to see some gold ranked players giving feedback, anyone else wanna share?

randomnoob1337

23-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diadorax View Post
good to see some gold ranked players giving feedback, anyone else wanna share?
i can also suggest something outside of the meta in the form of alistar and blitz
Grab punch him in the air headbutt him in the turret and trow him in the air again

Tenfortwelve

23-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by th0ms View Post
I lol'd.