Norton Internet Security </3 League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dranosh

22-10-2011

As topic reads, Norton Internet Security (2011) does not seem to like League of Legends too much.

Whenever I'm running League of Legends I often get the "Disconnected from PVP.net chat" and "Session closed" messages, however, when I disable the "Smart firewall" of Norton everything works properly. When I look at Norton's "History" I also see alot of "Unauthorized access blocked (Access process data)" with the directory of my league of legends folder. I have tried setting the application ratings of all .exe's in the LoL-folder to user trusted, however it seemingly keeps blocking it. The only reason I keep Norton is because my mother payed a one-year subscription. It also feels like there should be some way to fix this.

Thankful for help.

-Dranosh

Fatal Ignorance

22-10-2011

Norton is a complete pile of rubbish and along with avg one of the worst anti-malware programs around. Your better off with no protection imo.

Naut Bad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2011

Norton has a serious problem with blocking things a big one being the internet itself which of course makes it the best security but essentially useless. I would simple diable it whilst playing or if you are using your own PC find an alternative security program. Hope this helps.

Possiblyreef

22-10-2011

norton is made of aids. nuff said