[BUG]Champion select chat not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealthRex

21-10-2011

Since yesterday (Graves patch) the chat in champion select doesn't work. I can still write entries but the other members of the team can't read them and I can't read anything they write.

This is especially annoying in ranked solo queue since one can't discuss team comp.

This problem doesn't happen every game, but intermittently (2 out of 10 games for me).

It also happens to other players, as they reported the same problems in-game (after champ selection).

KiIvy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2011

Same here, Can't see champ selection chat or after-game chat, friend list always showing 0 online.

VV1L50N

21-10-2011

Happens the same with me. And after the match ends, occurs the same, cant talk to nobody

SadoJuris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2011

Have had this since before the patch

TRQ Nepox

01-11-2011

I have that problem after i changed my Language to english, then i played few days without any problems and then that problem happened