Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to connect / firewall block

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiverGod

09-25-2010

hi, I have recently discovered that my university network does not allow any sorts of online gaming, however, I have managed to open all the TCP ports for LoL and now I can succesfully log into the PVP.NET. However, when i start the game i get this error that the game crashed and that my firewall is blocking the connection... What is the solution to this ?
The same thing happened couple weeks ago when everyone got their unfair loses and such but then I was certain that the problem was not on my end, now I am not that sure. So in short, how to fix this ?

Thank you

RiverGod

09-25-2010

Quote:
RiverGod:
hi, I have recently discovered that my university network does not allow any sorts of online gaming, however, I have managed to open all the TCP ports for LoL and now I can succesfully log into the PVP.NET. However, when i start the game i get this error that the game crashed and that my firewall is blocking the connection... What is the solution to this ?
The same thing happened couple weeks ago when everyone got their unfair loses and such but then I was certain that the problem was not on my end, now I am not that sure. So in short, how to fix this ?

Thank you

OK, I also realized that everytime I join a game, it crashes and does not let me disconnect and my char STAYS in the game, I dont get my leave or anything, I got a few wins and a few looses and also some IP that I do not deserve, plz someone look into this issue

RiverGod

09-25-2010

i can provide logs from the incidents

Anupas

09-25-2010

i have the same problem after i installed the new patch..

RiverGod

09-25-2010

yeah but i didnt when i played on my old internet, now when i started playing on my schools network this problem arose, i would love to play it and im sure my school networks administrator would unblock anything as soon as i know what, please some GM help me.