Unable to connect / firewall block

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiverGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-09-2010

hi, I have recently discovered that my university network does not allow any sorts of online gaming, however, I have managed to open all the TCP ports for LoL and now I can succesfully log into the PVP.NET. However, when i start the game i get this error that the game crashed and that my firewall is blocking the connection... What is the solution to this ?
The same thing happened couple weeks ago when everyone got their unfair loses and such but then I was certain that the problem was not on my end, now I am not that sure. So in short, how to fix this ?

Thank you

RiverGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverGod View Post
hi, I have recently discovered that my university network does not allow any sorts of online gaming, however, I have managed to open all the TCP ports for LoL and now I can succesfully log into the PVP.NET. However, when i start the game i get this error that the game crashed and that my firewall is blocking the connection... What is the solution to this ?
The same thing happened couple weeks ago when everyone got their unfair loses and such but then I was certain that the problem was not on my end, now I am not that sure. So in short, how to fix this ?

Thank you
OK, I also realized that everytime I join a game, it crashes and does not let me disconnect and my char STAYS in the game, I dont get my leave or anything, I got a few wins and a few looses and also some IP that I do not deserve, plz someone look into this issue

RiverGod

25-09-2010

i can provide logs from the incidents

Anupas

25-09-2010

i have the same problem after i installed the new patch..

RiverGod

26-09-2010

yeah but i didnt when i played on my old internet, now when i started playing on my schools network this problem arose, i would love to play it and im sure my school networks administrator would unblock anything as soon as i know what, please some GM help me.