Akali heal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyojin Ninja

17-10-2011

Hello there, i'm playing akali for a few weeks now and during game i noticed that my spellvamp and my lifesteal are a huge boost in survivability and it got me curioused to see how much do i heal. So i finished a game and to my surprise, my heal sucks in statistics... i'm trying to find out why my heal is so weak considering i have since lvl 1 spellvamp due to physycal attack runes.
The other day i have dealt more than 85.000 damage and got healed 945hp... this is kinda odd considering i have lifesteal and more than 50% spellvamp.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/lokuraakali1.jpg/

Im not aware of the equations for the damage = heal, so i f anyone could explain why this heal, i appreciate.
Ty

The last Petunia

17-10-2011

I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think 'Healing done' only counts for spells that are supposed to heal you and Nidalee's E was the only reason you had any healing done in that game and Warwick's healing done was high because of his Q.

Since you heal off the spellvamp and not the actual ability, it doesn't actually count towards the healing done.

Kyojin Ninja

17-10-2011

I see.. that actually makes sence. TY
One last doubt... in that case shouldn't total heal appear in statistics as Damage appears too?
Is there any purpose not to be revealed those numbers?
Its kinda odd that Riot decided (or forgot) not to show how much does a champion heals itself, cause in the end, all information counts, right?