Talon counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishingbuddy

16-10-2011

Hi everyone.

I've started playing Talon, and in ELO-hell, he is a very strong champ. He counters champs like Morgana and Akali. But the question is, what do you think counters talon? Is he viable vs a champ with alot of sustain, irelia for example?

Dkd3ntW1n5

16-10-2011

Depents on his position... I guess we are talking about solo top.

Heroes like Yorik can easily push him back, Armor and life always helps vs him. Make sure that he does not farm to much and do it on your own. Play defensive, hope for good gangs by jungler... I dont know, it is so situational... Normally all you can do is not feed him and dont let him farm so he sucks lategame.

Get Off My Chips

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-10-2011

Pretty much anyone who is decent laner who has Armor seals and starts with Cloth+5/Doran Shield will beat talon.

MRwizzer

21-10-2011

Xin zhao can beat talon in beginning because he has decent health, strength and a fast e ability. He can also slow u and fling u up in the air to prevent u from escaping.

Wik Zhalifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2011

any champ who has a higher sustain than him or who can heal while doing damage can beat talon...

Yorick, WW, Irelia most common

Skremt

21-10-2011

Have troubles with Talon solo top as Gragas. The fatty dont have issues with him unless the Talon player are really good.

Best Kennen Eu

21-10-2011

Well a good riven can counter him, when he use Q riven use shield and QQQ
when talon blinks behind riven, you can W and stun em, especially if you do this under turret .
So yeah i can say riven can counter him, irelia too. Irelia has great utility and can do a lot. Even carry a whole team