skin creator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magnoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-09-2010

alright i got told that there were a skin creator that legal to use and that riot dont got anything against it, but now i have search the forums and i cant find anybody that posting a link to where i can download the skin creator only links to the skins the user of the thread had made so pls some one just post the link here and i would be happy.

(sry about my bad english)

HoMiNGHeaD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-09-2010

Google is the next door.

Ahri Nine Tails

23-09-2010

There's no such thing as a skin creator.

There are however photo manipulation programs. As long as they can read .dds files, then you can repaint that .dds and voila, you've made a new skin.

Spoony Spoonacus

23-09-2010

I think he was asking more about whether it was allowed rather than whether it was possible

Ahri Nine Tails

23-09-2010

He already knows it is allowed if you read

Spoony Spoonacus

23-09-2010

He didn't specify whether the person he had been told from was a reliable source such as a Riot official or some shady pervert donning a trench coat in a piss-soaked alley behind an abandoned strip club.

Marushin

23-09-2010

Unless you're pretty confident in what you're doing I'd leave skinning to the nice folks at leaguecraft. I'm decent at photoshop, so I assumed I'd be able to skin, then I loaded up some .dds files using a program I downloaded for skinning and I was just like "wtf is this?!".

Seriously, I literally couldn't make head nor tail of that Mundo skin I opened...

MetalFox

23-09-2010

i think there are guides at leaguecraft

magnoi

08-10-2010

thanks for the many replies, sry i didnt responed i had a problem finding the post again

crensh

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnoi View Post
thanks for the many replies, sry i didnt responed i had a problem finding the post again
hehe it's in your profile..