Xerath or brand?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vandern

12-10-2011

ive got 6300 for the first time and i really want to buy a champion right now but i dunno who to choose either xerath or brand can someone tell me or suggest some otehr champs ty

Igsum

12-10-2011

Brand, Xerath is like having pick a card for every ability as the opponent is given a warning for every single spell. (Plus Xerath has huge mobility issues and becomes increasingly worse as the game extends past mid-game)

Mundonator

12-10-2011

Brand.

Xerath has the same AP ratios as Galio. But worse skills.

I bought him. HIGHLY regret it.

The champion spotlight is very misleading. You CAN indeed nuke from a very big distance, but dont expect nidalee speartosses in damage.

More in the line of Galio Q's. As an Ap CARRY.

Buff him Riot.

Vandern

12-10-2011

or can u guys suggest any otehr champs otehr than brand

Fury NL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago, but couldn't resist and got both: Brand simply because he's proven effective time after time, even after his 'E' nerf ofcourse, and Xerath cause he seemed a lot of fun.

Don't regret either. Brand is easier to do damage with though... Way easier skillshots to land (meaning the enemy can't dodge em as easily as they can Xerath's Q for instance) and a lot of damage. Although I still sUck at landing Brand's Q correctly.

In 'theory' Xerath does have one of the highest AP ratios in the game though... Just look up the theorycrafting on that one. You wont be doing that from the ''artillery'' distance though, since you need to land E, Q and R R R in order to do it.

Vandern

12-10-2011

shud i buy brand or malzahar then u guys think?

Mundonator

12-10-2011

brand. Better against multi-targets.

Nygraal

13-10-2011

Your choice depends on what level of play you are after... If you're bying just for the hell of it - get Xerath, I'm having loooooads of fun with the skillshots, but sadly I die a lot because of the issues other people mentioned. If you want to pwn ppl - Brand. If you want a balanced champion - get Malz.

Trivmvirate

13-10-2011

Xerath isn't a multikill powerhouse like Brand, nor is he a 1on1 assassin like Malzahar.

His harass is awesome though. Damaging enemies in teamfights heavily with your skills, then run as your assassins arrive to finish the job.

Hurrdurrp

13-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundonator View Post
Brand.

Xerath has the same AP ratios as Galio. But worse skills.

I bought him. HIGHLY regret it.

The champion spotlight is very misleading. You CAN indeed nuke from a very big distance, but dont expect nidalee speartosses in damage.

More in the line of Galio Q's. As an Ap CARRY.

Buff him Riot.
jajaja nada spear toss with aoe nuke... if you'd expect that then you're off ya head mon.