Best support for a Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaOOz

12-10-2011

What is the best support to have with a vayne?

GianthandRobot

16-10-2011

Shaco

Maridot

16-10-2011

Taric, Sona or Janna are all good, since all of them enchance her AD and provide hard CC.

Taric most likely is the best since he provides Armor Reduction aswell as a burst nuke (EWR).

0phiuchus

16-10-2011

Pure Support Sona is good too.

I'm building a rune page with runes per lvl:

Mana reg / 5 at lvl 18 (+24)
Mana at lvl 18 (+350)

Cash And Carry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-04-2012

Janna, Taric, Nunu

Lunar Panda

18-04-2012

I like Alistar because it means going for a kill lane.

conductiv

18-04-2012

best is relative. a kill lane requires different setup then a farmlane also the support needs to think about more then just the carry.

but I do agree that taric is a solid choice, as he can fit both roles quite well.

SteppenKat

18-04-2012

Vayne will benefit much more from aggresive supports that can offer her a chance to burst the **** out of her enemies. Babysit supports don't team well with Vayne since she already has a dreadful early. She needs an offensive partner, someone that can offer a decent harass and/or a snare/stun that can give her the chance to position properly and stun/tumble/kill.

Taric, as some people have stated earlier, is a very solid choice. High armor, nice stun and a heal if things go wrong.

Leona has a root, two stuns and her passive gives Vayne an extra burst.

Also, Alistar. He can spam a heal and has a knock, which can help Vayne in order to place her stun.

Poppy can work too. She won't heal you, but she can knock people and her ult is very useful to push people from under their turret, giving you a free kill.

I've found Kayle to be specially good as well, since she can harass very well and at level 6 she offers a free turret dive with her ult.