Akali Counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EDGE King Gary

10-10-2011

For all those noobs that still haven't found counters for Akali in lane:

#1 LeeSin
#2 Garen
#3 Brand
#4 Rumble
#5 Kassadin
#6 Anivia
#7 Caitlyn
#8 MF
#9 Tristana

LeeSin was built entirely to counter Akali it seems, he has a blink which does tonnes of damage, his W gives him a Shield, Spellvamp and Lifesteal, his E reveals akali and rapes her movement + attackspeed in da ass, and his ultimate sends Akali back the freak out from where she came from!

Garen: Spin to win, too much HP, Armor/MR from W, imba ultimate as well, Akali needs to go next to proc Q, and Garen just silences her, spins and ulties, dead.

Brand: Best 1v1 atm if she goes next to him, E-Q-W-R-Ignite, also Pillar of flame range in her stealth and she gets raped/forced out.

Rumble: So tanky, starts with almost 600HP, his shield counters her Q spam/harass and if she goes near him he can just flamespitter and electrocute her. Strong early game and laters goes tanky, dominates akali in every phase of the game.

Kassadin: Silence spam, 3 seconds silence too strong, can riftwalk away if in danger.

Anivia: Single target burst, can stun if in danger, can ulti if she goes stealth. real terror.

Caitlyn: Dat range, dat harass, traps reveal her if she goes stealth.

MF: Harass with Bullet, her Rain of bullets counters her stealth (same size), also reduces her healing by 50%.

Tristana: she has healing reduction, knockback and inbuilt flash and longest range in-game

Have fun with your free win lanes against akali!

EmperorHobbes

Recruiter

10-10-2011

troll detected
gtfo

Tsoutso

10-10-2011

cassiopia best one after lee sin

Suburbia

10-10-2011

Katarina to a degree, her Q trade is much higher and has a healing debuff effecting her passive, also the ult in shroud.

I have beat Akali in lane with Tristana, not sure wether it was because she was bad or not.

KiIvy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Vladimir.
Stand in shroud and cast R then spam E's. She pops out Q her then slow her with pool.
Works everytime ;p

Faxity

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsoutso View Post
cassiopia best one after lee sin
Yea that's why jiji wanted to laneswap with hotshot galio in tournament, because he was countering akali.

Haydom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

I have my own super counter-champ to Akali, but he's all mine to use and abuse, not gonna tell my secret

B0neshock

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydom View Post
I have my own super counter-champ to Akali, but he's all mine to use and abuse, not gonna tell my secret
nor do we care, cuz is probably a lie.

Chimp Power

10-10-2011

best counter = oracle elexier