Is Maokai OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krapan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

I just played a game as maokai. I foud enemy akali in the jungle and killed her, then i killed nidalee and teemo when they was trying to kill me, they weren't fed just like me. I wrote "trololo" in the /all chat, and akali wrote "you play OP champ". Then entire enemy team begun to flame, that maokai is horribly OP, and that I'm playing noob champ. What was that? Is anyone else thinks that the tree is OP?
P.S. I'm lost. Our xerath was noob, vayne feeder and jax built tri-force and madred's.

Baboomhax

06-10-2011

Yes. Now go away

MaestroGutierrez

06-10-2011

easy answer = no
proof answer, so longer to explain = Maokai is the classic underplayed champion, not many people know what do his skills then when they play against 1 they feel like OMG WTF OP.

btw Maokai is a perfect counter to Akali and Teemo.
he isn't a full tank or a full support nor a full AP carry, think of him like you think of Alistair

DrDreo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Just say NO! HE isnt OP just a good supporter jungler ap carry

LastLeap

06-10-2011

a moa with spirit visage and will of the ancients will easily hold his own against any carry. he is a perfect anti jungler because of his warding system. playin a full mage he will decemate alot of people 1v1 due to a well played ult. tanking can be best benifited with a spam lanning partner, and support is absoloutly op assuming his w is maxed out. im glad he isnt played alot. he is just so fun