Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Strategy Forums Launched!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HydroPonika

Master Recruiter

12-03-2011

+2 hein008

IlIonster

12-03-2011

(Y)

illidin22

12-07-2011

wish there were Denies just like in Dota , cos its fun not allowing the enemy to creep, i weird thing that i noticed is that almost every champion has some or other sort of a disable ability , this can be changed , if there should be a segregation between champion class , not all class should be having disables , i like the game cos i've played over a 100 games and won close to 83 , still something tells me LoL needs more stabilizing, just a thought .. . .. . . . . . . . for all those who have played Dota and started off with LoL , they might feel this diff , no runes but we have masteries and summoner spells to compensate for that , what not the rune system in here has to be done before the game starts only then will it take effect , kinda nice . ... .. .. . . . . i would rate it 7.5 on a scale of 10 . .. . . . . . . . . .

Start LoL and get addicted . . . . . . . . . . .
illidin™

SPEED ExXx

12-08-2011

i come to the forums i pay one paysafe and i don't have a skin i haven't RP and pay

ashmeee

12-08-2011

test testsds

Peop1e

Recruiter

12-09-2011

oO

Mclovin Fluffin

12-12-2011

Nice

Optimus Priiime

12-15-2011

I am asking myself,why we cant have avatars.like you Riot? Its so silly to when I look at avatars and dont see any. Change that,so we can have avatar like on other forums.

Regards,Igor

BartiriX

Recruiter

12-16-2011

Nice!

meisterkiller999

12-21-2011

I think that u are just fcking *****es without hobbies. Heil Hitler, the best man in the world