counter cait.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezeed

06-10-2011

Hey guys i was wondering how u counter cait on lane best.
I mean when ur two ad carrys and ur support vs each other.
I found subtain is very good since u just can farm freely.
But sometimes i either get harras so good that i cant go back since i will die.

My guess is that to have a support like taric or alistar with you, should protect u good and let u farm, but then again if u get one of them, cait gets the other or janna, and ur screwed again.

So guys pls tell me what is best and how u should play vs her.
My playstyle is to either harras her to go back and being bery agresive with ur supporter, or just be the most passive as u can possible be. Only farming is what im saying.

Help help

Regards ReZeeD

InTriX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Depends on your choice of carry. Tristana with a good support can out damage Cait (yes the range is lower but if you have vision of enemy jungler or you know hes not in your brush then you can jump on her and just shoot her in the face, with heal debuff you will win any fight (depending on supports).

If Cait gets the advantage and is playing really aggressive then you can ask for a gank take note of where wards are placed and when so the gank can succeed in at least scaring her so she plays more passively.

Tristana also gets more range at level 13, Kog gets more range with skill up and his massive slow is a counter initiate.

jesuswasapeasant

06-10-2011

She can be very frustrating to deal with, sometimes it's better to bite the bullet until level 6 and play very passive avoiding her shots

Just make sure you are always looking for a good opportunity to get on her and do some damage, because you'll be surprised how fast she dies in a side lane.

http://www.riotoflegends.blogspot.com