Tons of damage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helfender Elf

05-10-2011

You heard it.
again.

Finrael

05-10-2011

No commercials. No Business. No Money for Phreak.

Simplexible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Be more specific with your threads, what does this have to do with champion/item feedback?

Hell M00d

05-10-2011

He said it 2 times, actually.

iTz ToasZted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplexible View Post
Be more specific with your threads, what does this have to do with champion/item feedback?
this is more of a "champion spotlight feedback" so in some way a feedbakc to the champ as well... uhm... more like a quote of phreaks commun feedback to champs =D

im just dissappointed he didnt play xerath as a jungler .___.

Atreyes

06-10-2011

Oh yes, we all love tons of damage.

Thor von Asgard

06-10-2011

You mean tons of damage with a stun over a save range from someone with an armor buff.

Well, honestly the passive definetely will be a problem. A damage dealer who makes it to catch that guy shouldn't have free extra armor blocking him addionally to the high range stun.

Considering freaks setup this champion most likely will even be relatively mana efficient

iTz ToasZted

06-10-2011

i guess this post was more about the quote actually =D
we dont know yet since its a champon spotlight they might have setup the pace for xerath to seem far stronger than he is
btw... a hint for that ... a good normal irelia builds offtank the enemy irelia in the spotlight had only 2 items with any defense 1. 250 hp from trinity 2. merc treads
the riven also build complete offense which will most likely not be the same in an actual game

Thor von Asgard

06-10-2011

I checked him in a custom game now...

His laning seems good to me, but sooner or later he sort of falls down damagewise. To make up for that RoA, Raba, Banshee/Abby grant him some really nice durability.

I think his W might turn out to be a weakness... Seems pretty useless to me due to various skillshots.

iTz ToasZted

06-10-2011

defensive items on an artillery based champ?
thor did u actually ever think about how champs should be played?
he has the largest range atm so he should try everything to deal damage
if u ask me void staff is what he needs
his base damage may be high but to use it accordingly he needs magic pen
as his scalings are pretty low
though building him tanky doesnt have any usefullness for him at all
hes a ranged nuker almost unreachable if played correctly with his W