Why so rude

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwnSong

04-10-2011

Why say "ahahah noob l2p" after you kill me in a duel? Why not something like "well played" or w/e. Being rude and teasing people wont reward you in game or real life. But being polite most certainly will.
Another thing I want to talk about is "GG EASY"
You say GG for sportsmenship, but if you say EASY NOOBS after that whats the point in saying it? If you say it just to tease people refer to my first point.
This is a nice game, I believe riot is doing a great job. And as you can guess my only complaint is what they cannot controll, the player base. Being polite internet wont make people make fun of you, or being rude and swearing wont make you BADASS.

Please play and win like gentlemen.

Thank you.

Azeirah

04-10-2011

Last game, was tf mid. Hadn't played tf for a while.
I destroy nid early, flash into her turret (at level 3 U_U) one autoattack was enough to kill her. I attack, she gets hit. She didn't even receive any damage.
/all err.. you did get hit, right?
nid: /all yes
/all :/
Nid: /all nice flash
/thanks
Later
I compliment her for jumping out of my wildcards on the best moment imaginable.
She flashes back kills me and says /all that was a nice jump ******
/all wut.. I though I met a nice person again
Nid: /all I know you didn't think that.
Me irl 'holy poop what is happening to mankind'
WHAT THE fridge?

Glioma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Hmm i never insult people, at least i do not start it, (though sometimes their rudeness gets the better of me)
What i do do tho, is taunting them a bit, making silly jokes, or pretending i am the mother of all noobs.
Some people tend to get really mad at me for that, while others go along with it.

But I have to agree with OP, "GG Easy" is probably the most obnoxious thing to say and when I go to the profile of the people saying it, i usually see a bunch of lost games in a row.

-> probably just compensating

Orzadus

04-10-2011

makes them feel like they didn't fail at life completly and need to get every bit of it....

F3lCoR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

I just had a dominion game with a karthus that kept going kamakazi at the enemy so our alistar told him it might be better if he focused more on towers than running at the enemy and he must try to keep the fight below our towers fire range.(Good advice imo) karthus replied with : Well then good luck winning 4 V 5! and went afk...-.- some people are just really really angry.

Sandcoat

04-10-2011

Bad people are bad winners. Nothing new.

Nameless Voice

04-10-2011

But being extremely rude and saying "easy" at the end does get you something. It gets you banned!

... still not quite sure why so many people seem to want that, though.

Pessimist

04-10-2011

tldr