A Weekend of eSports!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ik3noob

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Note: Due to unforseen issues, the tournament is temporarily delayed. We will update the schedule as soon as we have more information.
I guess "unforseen" means that you didn't bother to test the client you were planing on using for the tournament? Why am I not surprised?

Boatmurder

02-10-2011

wake up 4am in the morning, wait till 7am watching an audience with no sound and a total of 2 minutes matchtime.

Not worth it, thx for your effort.

Bollycao

02-10-2011

I dont want to start a conspiracy teory, but how come the last game of each match, that will NOT be streammed, must be with a Chinese team against SK or CLG, two of the biggest teams out there.

Just wondering.... Or is there some Chinese rule that streaming after 15.00 is forbidden, cause that would be plausible in China xP

Kaw

02-10-2011

Yeah, I'm super glad I stayed up late to watch this. I'd stocked up on snacks, energy drinks, coffee and rigged myself up at the computer to watch a few good Asian teams pummel each other. Well spent time.. maybe test the client beforehand next time?

Liquirill

02-10-2011

so the tournament didnt go down at all last night? no games yet whatsoever?

HotFusion

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankBalena View Post
UPDATE: No rerun of League of Legends for today! Due to technical problems, no games have been played. All games will be played tomrrow!
Translation: the chinese team sucked balls and we have to either edit our footage or not release it at all.

frostbreeze

02-10-2011

Im watching the stream now and its just too buggy.Sound too low and the image is meh,kinda like watching a slideshow then a movie in fast forward

Btw is there gonna be lol stream today?

Me Like Muffins

02-10-2011

Why does everything keep going wrong with these streams? You've done these kind of events quite a few times now, I can't recall them ever starting on time. The given times are usually wrong (timezones are hard I guess) and when you finally figure out the right time (user forum posts, irc etc, never from someone from riot) , you can lazily add another 45 minutes or more before the stream actually starts.
And so far this "weekend of LoL" isn't really working out for anyone either, I don't even know if there'll be matches today?

All I wanna do is have some fun :(
and I got a feeling....

LordLeet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Wasn't it supposed to be streaming now?

laSw0w

03-10-2011

so... no IEM ?