Account hacker....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terror1994

30-09-2011

hello this is my friends account but today earlier ive noticed my account has been hacked, the account name is JoToBou i cant reset password as email as been changed and ive noticed a number of random post which have been abusive, plz could somebody help

Zaldrohir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-09-2011

Hacked? Or did you give your login credentials away?

randomnoob1337

30-09-2011

dont go too those fishy sites

Terror1994

30-09-2011

nope it got hacked

Terror1994

30-09-2011

Hacked asin somebody who i dont know ive played a number of games so obv i aint just a troll acount i m just stuck for what i can do... ive tried reseting password but wont work because email has been changed.

Aries 2203

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror1994 View Post
Hacked asin somebody who i dont know ive played a number of games so obv i aint just a troll acount i m just stuck for what i can do... ive tried reseting password but wont work because email has been changed.
then report it to riot. complaining on the forums wont do anything.

chaosrain

Recruiter

30-09-2011

open a ticket at http://support.leagueoflegends.com and tell them to recover your account (try to include everything you know. i.e: paypal adress (if you bought RP with paypal), transaction code, summoner name, old e-mail, old pw, most used ip adress (your current one?) and your birth date and secret answer you used when you created your account

they helped me and it didnt take long because they prefer tickets about hacked accounts in my opinion!!

good luck

Terror1994

30-09-2011

ok thanks

Saviour Star

30-09-2011

Additionally, run some anti-malware stuff and get rid of the keylogger which you've evidently inadvertantly gotten infected with, so you're not giving away your email and social network site passwords as well.

Terror1994

30-09-2011

noo its not a key logger i know who it is