Gragas is overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goodblue77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

So I was playing Tristana mid against a gragas which had body slam first. I was looking after him then suddenly he rushed into me with 1 body slam (160 damage from one body slam are you nuts?!) did his ignite and did another 160 damage body slam and basic attacks and I was dead. Then we didn't even play for 20 minutes and gragas did like 400-500 with only barrel roll.

I wish they could do something against it.

- Goodblue77

Lord of Sausage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

Body slam does physical damage. You can stack armor to take off a good ammount of his damage. Barrel Roll is easily avoided, you just have to keep an eye out for it. When dodging it, move to the sides instead of back, it has a fairly long range, so maybe the Gragas casted it behind you, to lure you into it.

Paraxinger

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodblue77 View Post
So I was playing Tristana mid against a gragas which had body slam first. I was looking after him then suddenly he rushed into me with 1 body slam (160 damage from one body slam are you nuts?!) did his ignite and did another 160 damage body slam and basic attacks and I was dead. Then we didn't even play for 20 minutes and gragas did like 400-500 with only barrel roll.

- Goodblue77
No he isnt. You are underpowered.
If Riot would listen to every kid, you are one of them, every champ would be nerfed.

maddriver

03-06-2010

Quote:

- Goodblue77
That's why i always learn the Rocket jump first and always have it activated to run just in time
I wanna shoot something.

Aga Wojownik

03-06-2010

Quote:

- Goodblue77
yeah sure, he went AD/AP way, so he crushed you first with body slam (which is armor/AD ratio) and then with barrel roll (which is AP ratio). you, sir, are bratroll, imho.

Gragas is poor guy, I wish they buffed him abit (as some1 suggested), to make barrel increase it's damage when it lies on ground.

What you do with him? Throw ulti & two barrels during whole teamfight? Or start bashing around with bodyslam and two AP skills will go to dust, from dmg point of view.

And can't you just kill him with Tristana? That stops them ususally from harassing. <--pr0tip thar

Gray seer

04-06-2010

agreed, what is it with giving tanks ult that hits you for more then any ap dps char's ult?
seriously endgame tanks hitting you for 1,5-2k with their ult while ap chars hitting you for under 1,4k (at best). its just rediculesss :P

Gray seer

04-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Wojownik View Post
yeah sure, he went AD/AP way, so he crushed you first with body slam (which is armor/AD ratio) and then with barrel roll (which is AP ratio). you, sir, are bratroll, imho.

Gragas is poor guy, I wish they buffed him abit (as some1 suggested), to make barrel increase it's damage when it lies on ground.

What you do with him? Throw ulti & two barrels during whole teamfight? Or start bashing around with bodyslam and two AP skills will go to dust, from dmg point of view.

And can't you just kill him with Tristana? That stops them ususally from harassing. <--pr0tip thar
considering his insane tanking without even going in a tank direction, his dmg output is ******edly high compared to the survivability he have compared to ap dps chars dmg output+survivability

Lifeban3

04-06-2010

Quote:

Bodyslam(lvl5) does around 430dmg on single target (with your second spell activated). And your theory about AD/AP is a bit off because, as I mentioned somewhere before, that skill will become(IS) OP with the patch as it now also has a 0.5AP Ratio on the base damage. Even with tankbuild you feast trough squishies like Tristana in 5-6 seconds, and she won´t hurt you at all when you take a tank build because of his second skill that will lower all damage for 26%. And despite other tanks, Gragas has an excellent PvE.

Fragz007

04-06-2010

gragas op? nah he is not all that has happened is some ragekid got owned by gragas after new mutch needed buff/doesnt know how to kill him instead of playing practise games he goes and QQ in forum

Balbanes

04-06-2010

Being Barrel Rolling since lylot wars!

He is able to Barrel Roll? So he is allowed to be some kind of OP imo.