[Build] Critical Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

un nick a caso

28-09-2011

Hi summoners,

may someone help me with my build? I play many times ashe and i need a good set of runes to increase critical damage and armor penetration. What do you prefere for me??
I would use this set with gankplank or pantheon too =) ....
Thanks a lot in advance

(i'm sorry for my not correct english :P )

Uberhenk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2011

Crit dmg runes are not that great really, and they cost too much.

You would do best to buy armor penetration quintesses and marks and use seals and glyphs for defence/utility.

A runepage like that is usefull for any champion that deals physical dmg.

Stetto

28-09-2011

A good and flexible runepage for AD champions:

Marks: Armor Penetration
Seals: flat Armor
Glyphs: scaling MP5 or flat/scaling MR
Quints: Armor Penetration or flat AD

You won't maximize your early dps that way, but they'll give you the best early game performance and you'll need those runes anyway.

You could buy offensive seals/glyphs, if you really feel confidant about avoiding harrassment, but you'd be too easily harrassed/killed without Armor Seals.

0rw3ll

28-09-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ed-games-32871

This is a good guide.

un nick a caso

28-09-2011

Hi again,

i bought these runes:

Greater Mark of Desolation x9 +1.66 armor penetration
Greater Seal of Malice x9 + 0.42 critical chance
Greater Quitessence of strength x3 + 2.25 attack damage

i'm waiting for more IP to buy the Gliphs...

Kipcioo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by asm Gaety View Post
Hi again,

i bought these runes:

Greater Mark of Desolation x9 +1.66 armor penetration
Greater Seal of Malice x9 + 0.42 critical chance
Greater Quitessence of strength x3 + 2.25 attack damage

i'm waiting for more IP to buy the Gliphs...
crit chance runes are not good for akali since u have 100% crit chance after some time early game,

late game u'll have IEdge + Phantom dancer which gives u 55% crit, 4,5% drom ur runes wont make huge difference.

Get flat armor seals instead, some armor helps alot, ashe is very squishy early.

un nick a caso

28-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipcioo View Post
crit chance runes are not good for akali since u have 100% crit chance after some time early game,

late game u'll have IEdge + Phantom dancer which gives u 55% crit, 4,5% drom ur runes wont make huge difference.

Get flat armor seals instead, some armor helps alot, ashe is very squishy early.
I've understood but i use these runes with pantheon and gankplank too.
I've played some matches and i may see a good rate of criticals that starts from level 10..

i'll buy some armor with gliph maybe? ? I've not bought it now..

Best Cat EUW

28-09-2011

My usual ashe set:
Armor pen marks
Mana reg per 5 sec seals
cooldown red glyphs
crit chance quintessences
(standard ad carry set that is perfect for ashe)

21/0/9 masteries with ghost and extra exp in utility and all pen you find in offense

Ghost and flash as summoner spells

I start with dorans blade or boots and healpots, take boots of swiftness and triforce, after triforce you can find a build for yourself, but i usually take bloodthirster last whisper after 100% and you shouldnt forget crit chance items (and btw starks fervor is good for her)

Max volley first and max hawk shot last
1 final tip: thnx to your cd reduc glyphs you should use your ulti as often as you can

Minotaur Black

11-11-2011

i wouldnt go with crit runes either....if you going for high crits, you need infinity edge (most of the time i finish this item first), and with phantom dancer you get all the crit chance, attack speed and movement speed you need (so no need for triforce), last wisper for aditional armor pen is a must also. that way your crits will do lots of dmg. and you will crit often.

as for summoner spells, teleport is a must have on ashe....i had many kills with her with the arrow from base and teleport to tower just the sec as the arrow hits the enemy champ

Murkked

12-11-2011

maybe crit damage would be better? crit chance on ashe seems excessive as once you have 2 core items of IE and phantom and your passive, you will be critting most of the time.