[Question] Disable LoLClient.exe during play time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteZZz

18-09-2010

Okeej, so first off all I don't know if this is the right location for my thread.
I wanna discuss something about the LoLClient.exe and maby you people can share your knowledge to complete this mission.

Okeej so during the game my LoLClient.exe is producing 30 - 50% cpu usage, and because i cant use that during the game, i terminate the LoLClient.exe process, so i can play now on my low-end system.

There are some problems and workarounds for this, and i wanna ask you people to think with me on this. So during the game you can press TAB to see the score, but @ the end of the game you are forced to press the Continue button (so no score). After you press the Continue button the LoLClient.exe was terminated so no score from that as well.

[Possible solutions]
So i there a way to hibernate the LoLClient.exe instead of terminating and resume the pvp.net connection without the LoLClient.exe, after the game ends the LoLClient.exe gets revived and show the score. Also this solution would prevent me from restarting the game after ever game.

Disable the Continue button so that you can press the TAB button to see the overall score.

I have no idea how to realizing this, thats why i make this post. so I hope people out there with the knowledge can help.

Thanks in advanced for all the help and replies!

Techno Ivan

18-09-2010

If your game doesn't crash or freeze when you use alt+tab in it, you can find lolclient.exe in your processes, right click it and Set Priority to either Low or BelowNormal. If you can resume the game after that your fps should be increased to a decent rate.

Unfortunately my game freezes (Not Responding) as soon as I alt+tab out of it. I tried lowering the priority before the game starts. The result is wonderful fps, but the game freezes after 4~5 minutes.

Leslaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Ivan View Post
If your game doesn't crash or freeze when you use alt+tab in it, you can find lolclient.exe in your processes, right click it and Set Priority to either Low or BelowNormal. If you can resume the game after that your fps should be increased to a decent rate.

Unfortunately my game freezes (Not Responding) as soon as I alt+tab out of it. I tried lowering the priority before the game starts. The result is wonderful fps, but the game freezes after 4~5 minutes.
Well my game after that crushes randomly during play (sometimes) or I can`t see stats, I must reconnect, and with server limits its very annoying. It`s started after Miss Fortunate patch.

Single Core Intel Celeron D 3,2 GHz.

SteZZz

18-09-2010

I agree, the problems started with me @ the miss fortune patch.
Thats why i decided to use the custom ACE client for LoL
search for it on the forums. its a custom US client that works for US and EU.
anyways... maby this helps for you ppl.

well i try to check if i can make a program run the lolclient.exe and hibernate it.

SteZZz

27-09-2010

nobody can help on this?

SeanW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGodLike View Post
nobody can help on this?
As someone posted before, before starting your game press ctrl+alt+del goto processors and find lolclient.exe - rlight click and set it to low. Should increase your fps.

There's a good program to make your game run smoother too, it's called gamebooster. You should try it: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Good luck.

SteZZz

29-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel23 View Post
As someone posted before, before starting your game press ctrl+alt+del goto processors and find lolclient.exe - rlight click and set it to low. Should increase your fps.

There's a good program to make your game run smoother too, it's called gamebooster. You should try it: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Good luck.
Thnxs for the reply.

Already using gamebooster. and lowering the process might be a possibility. but still it usses way to mutch cpu, no way to hibernate this? should be default in the program anyways, i mean this decreases the fps of all players!! including the ones having a good pc.

there is no need to generate suchs high cpu usage when you are in the game and not even using the adobe air client!!!!!

Developers of LoL should fix this!