Counter for Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProPlayaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-09-2011

Hi.I would like to know champions who can counter akali in solo top if lee sin is banned.And a question:Can Katarina counter Akali considering that she can damage her with her ulti during stealth?

Pwncat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-09-2011

Play Rumble and punish her for even trying to get close to you.

QUADDAMAGEEEEEEE

25-09-2011

lee sin(althought hes always banned)

sC Bugszor

25-09-2011

Lee sin.. if she comes at you.. just keep her visible.. 75% of akalis dont get it and jsut stay in their shroud.. lol while you just rape their faces..
Or any other champ with a pink ward.. just place it when she's cant really see it. that means you always have 1 free kill on her.
2 if she's one of the sheeps that go OMG I BUY AKALI CUZ SHE OP IN DOMINION!

Cuddle

25-09-2011

Malzahar, Alistar + teamplay.

sAlatji

25-09-2011

Nasus maybe? lifesteal & slow, or maybe even talon

Themire

25-09-2011

Garen, or another Akali

Spider

25-09-2011

Talon does.

Docdan

25-09-2011

I'm maining akali for quite some time now and the one champion I've been having the most difficulties with (during laning at least) was kat. You don't see a lot of her these days, but when you're up against her, you can barely do anything without retaliation. Bouncing blade is stronger than the initial damage of kali's Q, and she has enough mobility to prevent you from triggering the mark. She has a lot of opportunities to also hit you, even when you're not in range to Q her yourself (aka bounces).
When you jump her, she can ult, your ONLY defensive tool against that (aka shroud) is almost useless against that. Your jump requires a minion to use for mobility, so you will have to target an enemy caster minion and get even deeper into the enemy lane (at which point it'll probably end in someone's death).
If she uses a duelist setup with ehxaust, it's probably gonna be you.

Or maybe I just didn't get enough experience with playing against them, since they're so rare, I do have a few ideas of how I could outplay it, but barely get any opportunity to try it out let alone perfect it.

PsychoSamurai

25-09-2011

Does oracles work against akali? If so then i would say that really any champ can counter her pretty easily.