What 6.3k IP Champion to buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goreka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-09-2011

Got 5.9k atm, and I was thinking about buying either Wukong or Malzahar, but I hear from all sides they are really bad ~_~
So any suggestions?

CuteTurtle

24-09-2011

Riven? She is fun.

LannaƩ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-09-2011

Depends on what do you like playing? Bruisers? AP Carries? AD carries? Pure tanks, junglers?
Both Malzahar and Wukong get outshined by other Bruisers/AP carries. 80% of them dont even cost 6300.
IF you are REALLY looking for something for 6.3k Get Brand/Cass/Anivia,
Or from Bruisers. Talon/Irelia/Lee Sin
Although i would personally recommend buying Lee Sin , Morgana or Kog'maw since they are considered fotm and op by alot of people. Banned in 80% of ranked games.

Pride Refresh

24-09-2011

WuKong = bad pick don't buy. (Just fun champ not for ranked or something)
Malzahar = Very cool, very strong just one bad thing is that he is countered by QSS, nonetheless alot more fun.

Talthazar

24-09-2011

Riven is very fun and also more viable after the minor buff she received. Also I've found she is spectacular in Dominion

Talthazar

24-09-2011

Ahh yes, Lee Sin and Talon are both excellent champions IMO too. I suppose it depends on your style.

ZeDasFolhas

24-09-2011

Buy only 6.3k champs that u played with before and know u like. It might be a shame to get a champ and realize u don't like his playstyle. If u played with Wukong or Malzahar before and like them, go for it. The fact Shen is a crappy tank didn't stop me from buying him.

Goreka

24-09-2011

Well I'm not even 30 yet so seeing an enemy with QSS is a rare occurence, and fun is also more important to me then what is viable, I just don't want to spend 6.3k on something that turns out to be absolutely **** in all respects :P
Guess I could always wait till next tuesday and hope Malz is free so I can try him.