Team build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dermoor

24-09-2011

I think the the majority of the community has misunderstood something about Dominion. Playing a lot of games in Dominion I have found out that dps champs are seriously overrated. This is how a perfect team should look like in Dominion.

Bot: 2 people
Tasks: Defend south turret and assist east turret.
Best roles: One support, One CC mage.
Description: Their main task isn't pushing enemy bot turret, but defend the two turrets to the south and the east. If team that are fighting top takes kills it's ok to push and take enemy turret. But their main task is defending, Support should keep CC mage alive or use global ulti on team. Zilean is a great champion for bot, clearing minions with bombs and surviving tower dives from 3 people. Of course if oppurtunity arises people on bot should go mid to help top champions.

Top: 3 people
Tasks: Take top turret and fight in mid over buff, after death help bot or go top.
Best roles: One tank, one dps, one ap mage.
Description: Top is the offensive part of the team, they are going to conquer top and west turret and take buffs in mid for a advantage. Tank should initiate every teamfight, after that mage should stun if possible and burst them down. After that dps goes in to assist tank. Tank or dps should take buff in mid. These champs shouldn't have to go back to defend east turret except if the fighters bot is failing. Champs on top should always push and be aggresive.

General rules:
If top is killing tons, bot should push for south west turret. If bot is failing top should keep pushing top and take north west turret. Because bot will soon respawn and reclaim whatever turrets they lost. Every subteam should the buffs that are placed on the map for a advantage and bushes.

I think this is the correct meta, this of course won't be able to be used in public games. But I think it would be the best tactic for premade.

PERFECT DOMINION TEAM

Top:
Cho gath
Veigar
Trynd

Bot:
Zilean
Ryze

SilentSii

24-09-2011

I think you ve forgotten about rammus the possible best dominion char there is with his powerball and a ghost you rush the map with over 800 MS and that s crazy. give him a priscilla s blessing and just backdoor what you can and win the game

Dermoor

24-09-2011

Rammus could replace Cho Gath top, any tank is good top I just didn't think about Rammus. He is indeed op on this map.