Dominion tier list! + Meta notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jafabot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-09-2011

Brand is Tier 1, if you ever see that E+Q+W+R combo while 3 people are channeling then say goodbye to those team mates.

Nightcrest

23-09-2011

Tier 1 (OP) champs are Rammus, Jax, Trynda, Garen, Shen, Heimer and Blitz.
Tier 2 is all the other tanks + Nocturne, Twisted Fate, Pantheon & Anivia.

Tier 4 (Total ****) All the supports except Nida, Karma & hybrid Kayle. Also Fiddle.

Most OP: Rammus
Worst: Soraka

Anyone not mentioned belongs to tier 3.

Vorphalak

23-09-2011

Quote:
the tank supports like alistar and taric, as pure tank both have no damage and as pure ap both have no real damage to compare, cant imagine who taric can work if there is someone like renekton?
The point isnt to 1v1 people in a lane, but hold a tower. For damage (on Taric) you have your stun, an armour shred and a Tower. For sustain, Clarity, Imbue, Health Packs and Pots. It dosent matter if I dont kill the champs pushing my tower, as long as you hold it and stay there, you are doing your job. Taric can hold up most 1v2's early game with the right build if you play smart . i.e. dont play Summoners Rift on the Dominion map.

Wik Zhalifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenToxy View Post
Akali tier 1 lol: new items hard counter her; + udyr not tier 1 Oo
then just counter her........do it!...........do it now!

Kira86

23-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohachhin View Post
cant imagine that one, i remember shushei and candy panda oth said some similar stuff about the tank supports like alistar and taric, as pure tank both have no damage and as pure ap both have no real damage to compare, cant imagine who taric can work if there is someone like renekton?

renek has a stun + that aoe damage + a heal + tankyness I need yet to see some dominion games with taric to judge him its just hard to imagine....

stil the only support still I think of beeing viable here is janna, but that needs testing
naaaaaah, sona works too on dominion.
good cc and she scales not bad with ap.
cc, dmg, heal.
improve the gameplay of ur own team not bad if u get a clash under the nemy turret.

renek is just a beast on dominion!
but the most people fail with him.... its not a dd..... its an OFFTANK (athmas + warmogs + resists and sunfire -----> freakin renek!)

brand is tier 1 too imho. there are not much creeps -----> ult works rly great in some 2on3 or 3on3 or what ever clashes.

Wik Zhalifa

23-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorphalak View Post
The point isnt to 1v1 people in a lane, but hold a tower. For damage (on Taric) you have your stun, an armour shred and a Tower. For sustain, Clarity, Imbue, Health Packs and Pots. It dosent matter if I dont kill the champs pushing my tower, as long as you hold it and stay there, you are doing your job. Taric can hold up most 1v2's early game with the right build if you play smart . i.e. dont play Summoners Rift on the Dominion map.
as said I need to see this and well I will even test it myself!

M0biii

23-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy1 View Post
your tier 1 looks.. ok ish. but i saw teemo and he sux donky ****. rumble was just ok and garen seems to destroy.

i do pick xin alot tho cos he is op on here. yi has no chance v xin
You saw the wrong teemo, brah.

snex777

24-09-2011

ty