Could Mordekaiser beat Orianna or Morgana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneezingPandaGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-09-2011

No he couldn't and yet you destroy him and leave those 2 b1tches untouched (don't try make me laugh and tell me Orianna was nerfed last patch because "nerfing" the longest range to still untouchable range and raising mana cost on ONE spell by 10 isn't nerf).

Any logic behind that?

And while we are at Morde, make "Rusty ol' Morde" skin which can fall apart in game.

Calmon

22-09-2011

Morgan will get her nerfs I'm sure! I play Morde a lot and he's still a powerhouse later.

Problem is you need to survive early game somehow. Against a ot of tanky opponents don't take morde (minimize AP in your team at all).

SneezingPandaGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-09-2011

I didn't even play Morde before, and I don't play him now. Just when I see him in lane agaisnt me I feel sad for a pile of useless metal. The only thing he had was shield, nothing more, and they destroyed it.

Zephyrrr

22-09-2011

he still makes a nice noise when you kill him

NebulousPhantasm

22-09-2011

I fail to see how Morde couldn't beat Orianna in lane. Orianna's QW burst isn't enough to destroy the shield and damage Morde's health. And the fact that it took 110 mana for each QW (Ori has 250+50) and I fail to see how Ori couldn't go OOM if Morde was competent. Ori's recent nerf has hurt her really bad too so stop whing that your OP champ got taken down a peg because you want easy wins.

EpsilonCentauri

22-09-2011

Morde Struggles Against these two Casters especially since Morgana has her Black Shield and Orianna can just auto attack to death.

Carmilia

22-09-2011

Now, this is funny. The amount of Orianna players have been tonned down ever since her nerf and a Morde player complains (Lmfao) that she's somewhat OP. Oh boy. Also, lets put it this way. Orianna needs at least her magic pen to make her burst look noticable. In the meanwhile, HOW ABOUT if you get a negatron cloack? Guess what. It works for ANY caster. Mages and Bursts included.

As for Morgana... Hello, smartypants! She's been, ALWAYS, an anticaster champ. Guess what. Morgana and Mordekaiser are the same kind. Tanky casters. Difference? Morgana's stronger 'cause of her shield. Mordekaiser outfarms her in terms of speed tho.

Yet i cant see a good Morde losing a lane against Morgana, basicly, cause Morde's farming method is somewhat as efficent as Morg's, and i'd say, even faster. So, unless you stand still when she throws her Q's at you, i cant understand whats the problem in here.

Yup, Morg's laning presence sure is strong, she can 2v1 anytime, but then again, she'd be even when it comes to facing a half decent Morde.

NAMNAMNAMNAMNAM

22-09-2011

lolz at all the morgana love when a month ago she was labeled "useless"

Cardiac Arrest

22-09-2011

I dont think he can.

Calmon

22-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockGuardian View Post
Morde Struggles Against these two Casters especially since Morgana has her Black Shield and Orianna can just auto attack to death.
Its not your goal to kill Morgana in Lane. Just play defensive and prevent being killed (go tower often).

You can still farm and can still influence Lategame in a better way than Morgana.

But I agree Morgana is too strong in moment so I think a nerf will come.