Change HUD xD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scątto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-09-2010

I have seen some old videos about the old league of legends and i think that it was a really cool HUD there. I was just wondering about if Riot could change it a bit just because it would have been cool xD

For those who dont know, HUD is how the game looks( how the skillbar, map and everything is placed at the screen).

Kingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-09-2010

Hopefully the new graphic overhaul will include a new HUD graphics also.

KingPrawn

15-09-2010

"xD" Is not a substitution for punctuation.

FlegMax

Recruiter

15-09-2010

Yeah its cause u see the actual HUD every day so if u see something new it looks much more better cause its new and different...
I saw the old HUD too and i would agree with an option to switch between more HUDs.

KrolZydow

15-09-2010

seperate huds for each champion!!!

Ahri Nine Tails

15-09-2010

It was horrible to play with (the old HUD)

What I do approve of; different themed HUDs for each champion and a way to make custom skins for it.

Scątto

15-09-2010

Maybe one HUD for each champion is a little to much to work on, but it would ahve been really cool.
I would like if they made some new HUDs and we could just go to options and change to the oen we wanted our self.

PS: "xD" is a smiley and not a substitute for punctuation, as you might thought I thought. It is just the way i want to do it. I think it don't look so good with a "." and then the smiley. ;P

Marushin

15-09-2010

Just a way to customize the HUD would be enough for me, even if it was only the ability to move stuff around.

CleverBird

15-09-2010

who watches the HUD? I keep my eyes on the field and minimap

DarkFenix

15-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuno View Post
It was horrible to play with (the old HUD)

What I do approve of; different themed HUDs for each champion and a way to make custom skins for it.
yes pls