Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Microsoft Visual C + + Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pelaquin

09-19-2011

Since the riven patch i have started to get this error message every 1 in 5 games, the game will freeze and then close with a Microsoft visual C ++ error report, to say im frustrated would be an understatement as i love this game, what can i do to stop this from happening ?, ive been kicked from over 6 games now, probably reported countless times through no fault of mine, i don't want to quit playing for good but google has given no results on how to fix this instead only showing me more people suffering like myself .

xavierd

10-06-2011

same error with the new update

TheJokeIsOnU

10-06-2011

I'm just posted the same thing a while ago... I'm kind of becoming to hate the new patch now cuz' I've ben trying to reconnect over 10 times and all the times I got the same error

TheJokeIsOnU

10-06-2011

I might have found a solution delete the game and reinstall then check again

Otaaku

10-06-2011

Same error...