Compact Gaming is Recruiting!

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CG Ryven

19-09-2011

Tired of solo queuing? Want to play in a friendly casual environment? Have ambitions for competitive play? Then CG is for you!

The international community Compact Gaming [CG] is filling out its ranks and offering you an opportunity to join. We have been active since the beginning of open beta and have members from all over Europe. We welcome all nationalities.

We offer both a social base with friendly casual gamers and the possibility to start/join ranked teams. CG have had 2 ranked teams so far reaching 1700ish and 1500ish. We always welcome new teams being created and have had practice games in clan.

Our requirements to join:

-Age 18, we can stretch this if you are mature. The average age is 21ish in CG

- Language, English is a must no point if you can't communicate!

- We use mumble (it's like ventrilo) and want you to be online when you are logged in to LoL. A mic is also required naturally.

- No raging! Everyone needs to vent after a bad game but keep it polite. CG is a friendly community and if you can't keep your cool you are out.

- LvL 30. If not? You're welcome when you get there.

What are our goals?

We want a thriving and active community. To always have community members to play with so you don't have to play with randoms (**** randoms!). We try to arranged a lot of in-house games (5 v 5 all CG member games) both normal and some ARAM for the funsies.

We also aim to get our pro-gaming side up to a higher level, joining cups and tournaments. Several members already participating in Go4LoL.

To sign up apply on our homepage : www.compact-gaming.com and/or add me (Ryven) or Psjpsjpsjpsj (yes this is his real in game name) in game and we will contact you.

---------------------------------------------
Nuff said

WGT Defminq

19-09-2011

adding you when i get home

CG Psj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-09-2011

Hi guys and possible future CG members,

Make sure you add either me or Ryven ingame and pm us, because the website is having some issues atm

EDIT: When u join on compact-gaming.com make sure you select Squad: League of Legends

Psj

PowerChicken

19-09-2011

As a former CG member, I can highly recommend the clan. If you're looking for a friendly community to play casual games, these guys are ****ing brilliant :-)

lehctim

19-09-2011

Added you ingame.

CG Laubox

19-09-2011

Great Communiy

PowerChicken

19-09-2011

Laubox has a passion for Scottish guys, so if you happen to be Scottish, I suggest keeping your distance

CG Laubox

19-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChicken View Post
Laubox has a passion for Scottish guys, so if you happen to be Scottish, I suggest keeping your distance
True story

MadTard

19-09-2011

added in game, see u guys

VelikaCica

19-09-2011

CG = awsome community + Pils

12345 ... 8