Patcher Stuck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwingingMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-09-2011

It works on my laptop but it's laggy so i want to play it on my desktop, I've downloaded it and it's doing the update, i left it and came back to it at 99%, i waited at least 30 minutes and realised that it was stuck on "VOBank_en_US.fsb" Whenever i try to relaunch it jumps from 33 to 34 then up to 99, but still on the same file. Any suggestions?

Teandor

18-09-2011

Can you upload your log files from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS when it's stuck at 99%? There should be 2-3 log files in there. Thanks!

AngeloidCZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2011

try to disable peer to peer option. (Right up corner)

IBUILDZEALS

20-09-2011

I got this issue today, the log files said VOBank_en_US.fsb was failing its MD5 hash check, I backed up the following file, had a friend send me their copy (they were able to update) and replaced it. The launcher was patched correctly after that.

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client_en_gb\manage dfiles\0.0.0.33\DATA\Sounds\FMOD\VOBank_en_US.fsb