Halloween Skins ?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

p33ng4t

17-09-2011

Will last years Halloween skins be on the store this year as well ? I was looking around the forums but I couldn't find a single Riot post about it so I'm not sure if they will be or not. If they aren't, why not ?

I'd buy them and I know a lot of people who also want to buy them. I know some skins are exclusive but I thought that was only for things like PAX and buying the collectors edition.

I don't like it when I finally find skins I like, only to find out they were exclusive to a certain time. So I hope these skins aren't going to be like that

I like exclusive skins for accomplishing something in-game, going to an event like PAX and buying a collectors edition or something. I do not however like one-time only exclusive skins just for being around at the time.

It would be a shame if no one could get the skins now because I NEVER even see one of these skins in-game because they are THAT exclusive. Which is sad because Halloween is very popular around the world, not to see ANY skins from that time is sad.

The massive increase of players LoL has had recently is a good reason to release the skins again this Halloween, so they don't miss out on too much.

I'd appreciate it if someone from Riot could reply to this as I really want to find out.

TFD devils

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2011

the heloween skins are exclusive just as the snowdown skins so no they wont be in the store
and i like that because i have 8 exclusive skins now if 1 of them wil ever be re released i will be very mad
you had your time 2 buy them and if not sorry next year are new ones availeble

WHERE IS MY BALL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2011

Me wants da urf warwick so bad!!!!!

JohnMR

18-09-2011

The popular limited skins might make a comeback, Kitty Cat Katarina and Snow bunny Nidalee for instance. Riot Singed did so, didn't it?

I have Snow bunny Nidalee, I could not care less about people being able to buy it, I'm not that much of a selfish *******.

Personally I'd love to get my hands on Nosferatu Vladimir.

rich9114

18-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMR View Post
The popular limited skins might make a comeback, Kitty Cat Katarina and Snow bunny Nidalee for instance. Riot Singed did so, didn't it?

I have Snow bunny Nidalee, I could not care less about people being able to buy it, I'm not that much of a selfish *******.

Personally I'd love to get my hands on Nosferatu Vladimir.
I know right ? Buying the skins just so you can say, "I have a skin no one else can have, umadbro?" is not what these skins should be about imo.
Like I say, if someone pre-ordered the game or went to PAX then yeah, enjoy your exclusive skin.

But If someone gets a Halloween skin on Halloween then they say, "THIS BETTER NOT BE OUT NEXT HALLOWEEN RIOT, I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO DESERVES IT !!!!" they prove why these skins SHOULD'NT be exclusive.

Why is it such a crime to re-release these skins like they did with Riot singed ? I always see these skins on the store and ask myself, "Why make so many skins, just to sit on the store and gather dust?"

You have the right attitude, it doesn't negatively affect you if somone else has the skins aswell so why not let them have the skins ?

PandaYang

18-09-2011

There are some haloween skins i would like, but if they released haloween skins for champs that didn't have any last year then thats still cool as long as there is still somthing. I'm more anticipating the festive (christmas) skins. Really like some of those :-)

Foreverchild

18-09-2011

Oh god please no! I bought most of them just because they were LIMITED EDITION!

JohnMR

18-09-2011

Personally I think that they should have seasonal skins, in addition to other skins ofc.

1 collection for the winter, 1 for the spring, 1 for the summer and 1 for the autumn, and then some for special days and holidays like Thanksgiving, Easter, New Years Eve, etc.

Which collection of skins were available in the store would change with the season. If Riot could add more variants of Summoners Rift to go with each season it would be even more appropriate.

Aurolieen

18-09-2011

I still really want to get my hands on the Kitty Cat Kat skin which I missed out on because I didn't play for about the time it was available..
Next sale I'll have Bilgewater and then Kitty Cat Kat is the only Kat skin I still need to have my set complete!

DoowieEU

18-09-2011

I'm looking forward to this years round of skins!

12345 ... 6