Rank Queues Temporarily Disabled

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saires

17-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalocha View Post
how many time left to run ranked game?
Already disabled.

Enjoy no ranked till monday...

****ing retarded.

Why dont they shut the server down today and fix it...

YA YA COCO JAMBO

17-09-2011

Quote:
Firstly, we’ve noticed that the average Elo is off from where we expected it to be (around 1200)
REALLY? You have all that data and now you are suprised ? What the hell are you guys doing besides driking coffee ? Hire me Riot , what the f* really. I cannot believe you didn't put any thought in this.
OK a weekend without proper games, really pissed off. Who cares about normal games ?

What are you doing with your user statistics besides deciding what skin to put on sale ?
Un-****ing-believable.

EDIT:
On another note, I suggest you take all your marketing bull-**** and blow it out your ass.
Reset delayed for weeks, no info.
Reset here, yay. Time to grind ELO!
Oops, ****ed up. You got matched with ppl with 6 ranked wins and everyone else has ~100-300
Queue disabled
Enjoy weekend
Pay for skins

Traumbaum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrakkar View Post
normals games with draft mode could stay forever imo
That would be really nice :)

xoxUnicornxox

17-09-2011

This makes my eye watery but the normal draft mode thingy dried it up again.

reason I posted this was because I wanted to see my platinum badge! :D

NaNoSoLdIeR

17-09-2011

Just lost 3 ranked games in a row due to afkers/leavers i think u need to include a component on elo calculation that really takes into account the amount of effort one has put in this game, last season i played over 1000 games on solo queue, and frequently had to put up with afkers/leavers/griefers all of which were generally people who had under 20 wins, so why do i get paired with people like that when i've had a clean record? Fix the elo system please so players like me who put a lot of time on ranked don't get paired with people that just don't care

jalocha

17-09-2011

PLS RUN A RANKED GAMES Xd

Shinigami Kro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Hello Summoners

With the launch of pre-season, we’ve noticed a couple problems with ranked queues that we’re going to be adjusting to help make sure that ranked games are fun and that the competitive ladder remains healthy.
Fun and remains healthy.. Two things ranked games and the competitive ladder are not especially for unlucky individuals due to the matchmaking system.

It's hilarious but I don't think the Riot staff actually play this game...

YA YA COCO JAMBO

17-09-2011

dont worry guys, dominion will come, and riot will get lots of new users. It will be forgotten fast, people should watch streams and enjoy the game that way (proper matchups), or get into games without any impatct, "ranked dominion"?

lol naah i wanna play in a coffee break, and then i queue up for ranked (just got lvl 30 yay) time to hang with the big boys.

Biowned

17-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saires View Post
Already disabled.

Enjoy no ranked till monday...

****ing retarded.

Why dont they shut the server down today and fix it...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, ****ing hilarious, HAHAHAHHAHA, Riot working on weekends? REALLY? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Snaype

17-09-2011

platin user sup