Irelia vs Jarvan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rise In STYLE

16-09-2011

Right, first of all I love Jarvan. He is one of my favourite champs, even though he has been nerfed so hard a few patches in a row, awesome cc, combo, and ult. However as a tanky dps he just isn't good enough late game compared to Irelia. I mean, how hasn't Irelia gotten nerfed or jarvan buffed? Jarvan has the slight advantage early game but if Irelia builds armour she pwns him with true damage. All Irelia needs is a TF and she has high dmg, then just builds tanky. Jarvan with TF is just no where near as strong.
Riot need to fix this.

Shirastro

16-09-2011

Oh look another "nerf Irelia" tread.

BA JuliiD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-09-2011

Not "nerf irelia tread" more like "Buff jarvan " and i agreee.

Shirastro

16-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA JuliiD View Post
Not "nerf irelia tread" more like "Buff jarvan " and i agreee.
Than why would he focus on Irelia so much on his post? It's not like Irelia and Jarvan are the only 2 champs that fill their role.

Zenthalas

Recruiter

16-09-2011

irelia is a 1v1 champ while Jarvan is more of a teamfighter..
You cant compare them like that.. if it where a lane like Irelia + another melee dps vs Jarvan + the same melee the dps, with J4's E aura, they'd win that 2v2..

Khadman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-09-2011

He's more tanky then dps, with Irelia being the opposite, so even if you're probably gonna get more kills with her, you could save more of your team if you play Jarvan. His cooldowns could be shortened a bit, but apart from that, he's great in a skilled team.

EpsilonCentauri

16-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadman View Post
His cooldowns could be shortened a bit, but apart from that, he's great in a skilled team.
But his CD's got increased due him becoming to dominant in any situation.

SwnSong

16-09-2011

You can rejoice, riot is planning an irelia nerfs bcuz of nubs who dont know how to counter (not necassarily you.)

Daifer

16-09-2011

Jarvan is still a litlle more tanky than Irelia

Rydra

16-09-2011

Jarvan isn't as strong in solo lane as other soloers. But he can jungle pretty decently.

Nevertheless, he is not on a good spot right now