Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RADS Error: Could not connect to the HTTP server. Please check that your Internet ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RusTaX

09-15-2011

Hi!

I tried to patch my client a few minutes ago but EU West was offline so I tried to patch through EU East & Nordic but suddenly got Blue Screen. Now when I try to start lol launcher I get the following message:

RADS Error
Could not connect to the HTTP server. Please check that your Internet connection is enabled and that your firewall is not blocking access.

Apparently the internet works and I have turned off my firewall and I still get the error message.

Thanks in advance,
RusTaX

EDIT:

Never mind, fixed it since my system.cfg in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\rads\system was emtpy just pasted in:
DownloadURL=l3cdn.riotgames.com
DownloadPath=/releases/live
Region=EU

FapForFeminism

05-28-2012

thanks bro, i just had the same problem. it worked instantly

Tijgertje

05-28-2012

DownloadPath = /releases/live
DownloadURL = l3cdn.riotgames.com
Region = EUW

worked for me