KogMaw Or Vayne?

KogMaw 38 43.68%
Vayne 40 45.98%
Both are terrible! =/ 9 10.34%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Purchase New Champion - KogMaw vs. Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yotta2r

15-09-2011

Its time for me to buy a new carry-champion, which of these champions do you strongest recommend?

KogMaw or Vayne?

Al the Dead

15-09-2011

buy sona, carry all you want.

ClanLord777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-09-2011

i play all ad carries, kogmaw is the best of all. I rape all other carries with him easy. and u can play both AD and AP

Vincent Black

15-09-2011

kog is a siege carry. vayne is an assassin.

so you have to choose between ridiculous range or a Yi. your choice.

Knuckledork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-09-2011

if you are a right click tool, then buy none.
if you farm well and know how to take position properly in teamfights, go for kogmaw.

Cobalt Lion

15-09-2011

Vayne can be bloody annoying. Her tumble and combo can mean that her early burst can be quite high and unexpected. She's considered a "skilled" champ. She's versatile and can deal true damage.

Kog Maw, I'm biased, he's my main and my favourite champ.

He has a built in madreds bloodrazor and then some. High range. Higher range with W.
Exploding after death = free gold, creeps, or even kills.
Has a slow which is more than Vayne gets.
That ulti...gives you incredible burst damage if you're willing to spam it, incredible range for picking people off otherwise.

imho, if you can handle vayne she's probably better. one of those champs that get's hard to shut down after only a few kills.

Kog is squishy and that range is big for a reason. Neither have any real escape abilities but Vayne has tumble and a mini stealth as well as her knockback.

Wait until one goes on free week i'd say. Otherwise, flip a coin

I am a potato xD

15-09-2011

Fed vayne = 3 hit everything.

iC4me

15-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilVoyage View Post
if you are a right click tool, then buy none.
if you farm well and know how to take position properly in teamfights, go for kogmaw.
Good thing about kogmaw is that he doesnt actually need good farm to be a beast mid-late game if you have excellent control on him.
I had to solo top vs a garen and a gangplank because our cho gath wanted to be with his friend bot (couldn't be arsed to argue). I ended up 0/2/0 with ****all farm and losing the tower ( jungler didn't gank because he thought it was pointless ganking a 1 vs 2 when he could gank a 1v1 or 2v2)

Anyway long story short I went out of laning phase as 0/2/0 and finished the game with 16/4/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Lion View Post
Neither have any real escape abilities but Vayne has tumble and a mini stealth as well as her knockback.
That made no sense. You say neither of them have escape ability, then you name 3 of vaynes

How Do U Invoker

15-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iC4me View Post
Good thing about kogmaw is that he doesnt actually need good farm to be a beast mid-late game if you have excellent control on him.
I had to solo top vs a garen and a gangplank because our cho gath wanted to be with his friend bot (couldn't be arsed to argue). I ended up 0/2/0 with ****all farm and losing the tower ( jungler didn't gank because he thought it was pointless ganking a 1 vs 2 when he could gank a 1v1 or 2v2)

Anyway long story short I went out of laming phase as 0/2/0 and finished the game with 16/4/9
You would though

Vulkon

15-09-2011

Kog'maw is a nice pick, since in every game nowadays you see plenty of HP stacking bruisers :/